Chapter 38: Home

*knock knock* I sit up. I look over and Eren is still drooling on his pillow. I get up and open the door but no one was there. *knock knock* Was Annie and Mikasa locked in their room? I open their door. Mikasa sits up and rubs her eyes. She tilts her head and I quickly shut the door. *knock knock knock* it had to be the outside door. I go to open it and in the doorway was Armin and Sasha.
"Took you long enough," he says. "Pack your bags, it's time to head home."
"We've only been here for a few days." I say. "What's the rush? Are you guys alright?"
"Yeah. We're fine. We just ended up leaving early for reasons. No big deal."
"It's fine, you can tell him." Sasha says pushing her way through the door. I stare at Armin.
"Connie thought that it would be a good idea to not be in a long distance relationship anymore so they broke up. She claims she's fine but try to be gentle with your words."
"Oh, okay." I say.
     "Alright, start getting ready. We're gonna stop to eat breakfast on the way home but we can't stay here to much longer. I already checked us out and we have one hour."
     We all rushed around the room grabbing things cleaning and double checking rooms. Did I mention cleaning?
     Mikasa grabed my hand as we walk out the door. I look at her and she smiles. I wanted to ask her so bad if it was a real smile but I had to trust her. That's how you build up relationships right?
     We got into the car and this time there was no awkward silence and there was no tension. We talked about how excited we were to go home and how we were a little stressed about catching up on school. By the time we got back, there were only going to be one month left of school then I was out to college and Mikasa in her Junior year of high school. that still made Eren mad.
     "So Mikasa," Eren starts. "Are you planning on coming home to us?" I look at Mikasa then out the window. "I mean it's hard to lose my sister figure. We've been through everything together."
     "I'm sorry Eren." Mikasa said. "It's just, I feel the need to stay at Levi's house." I look over at Mikasa and she grabs my hand. "I love him and I want to be with the one I love. Is that okay with you?" Eren sighs.
     "As long as you're happy and he doesn't hurt you, I'm fine with it. Just don't forget to visit."
     "Of course."
     Once we get into Florida again, I sigh of relief. Finally being home made me happy. I couldn't stay in that drama held hotel much longer.
     We drive up to the house. Mikasa and I get out and walk inside. The house was the same as always, minus the added on dust. Mikasa starts to head upstairs as I grab her arm and pull her back just to pin her to the wall.
     "What are you" I put my finger over Mikasa's lips stoping her sentence.
     "I have been waiting to kiss you ever since we stepped foot into that hotel." I say.
     "But we kissed just yesterday." Her face turned red.
     "But not this way."
     I pull Mikasa in and start making out with her. I pull her in leaving no air able to pass through our bodies. I open my eyes real quick to see that she has a smile on her face. A real genuine smile. All in all that made me smile.

(This is not the last chapter! I know it may seem that way but I promise, it's not. I don't really have much to say, I just wanted to make sure you thought this was the end. Anyway please vote, comment, follow, and add to your reading shelf! Peace, I love youuuu!)