Bonus 5k Chapter Special!

(A new "Secretly Secret" chapter will be posted at the end of my thanking you guys so stay tuned!)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I cannot believe we hit 5k reads! This is crazy! I don't get how it happened but it did! Ugh, this is everything!

I really want to thank you all for reading this story. I wouldn't be here without you and that really means a lot to me. You all mean a lot to me! I'm glad you all enjoyed the story so much just to stick around.

Feel free to share the story, or if you want something new to read, I also have two other Attack on Titan books. "Ackerman Police Force" is a RivaMika fanfic I wrote with PerlaAckerman0001 and "Attack on Titan Truth or Dare" which is the cast of AoT playing Truth or Dare.

Before you read the bonus chapter, just know that I am so grateful that you all clicked on my story. I really mean it, you all really did help me. Thank you so much. ❤️

Now, onto the bonus chapter! This chapter is a flash forward a few years after marriage.
——————————————————————————
(Levi's POV).
Mikasa came down the stairs, looking shocked. She had tears in her eyes but was smiling. I ran over to her. "Mikasa, what's wrong?" She didn't respond. I walked her over to the couch and poured her some tea. She nodded at me as a thank you.
"You'll be a great father." She stated. I smiled.
"Thank you. Now will you please tell me what's wrong so that I don't have to worry all night?" She looked deep into my eyes.
"I... I'm... pregnant..." my jaw drops. "No... we're pregnant."
"We-We're having a baby?" She nods. "We're-We're having a baby! Oh my god, we're having a baby!" I shout picking Mikasa up and spun her around. She began to laugh-cry. Tears of joy were falling from my cheeks.
I set Mikasa down and kneel down. I held her stomach. "Hi baby Ackerman!" I say happily. "This is Daddy, how are you?" I quickly glance up at her. "How far along are you?"
"Four weeks."
"Four weeks." I repeat. "You're still so small..." I stand up and hold Mikasa in my arms. She hugs me. I kiss her forehead.
"I love you Mikasa."
"I love you more."
——————————————————————————
     On the way over to Eren's house, Mikasa and I talk about baby names.
     "Listen, call me crazy, but what if we named her Quinn?" I ask. She sighs and laughs.
     "How do you know if it's going to be a girl?" She asks me with a smug smile.
     "Just a hunch."
     "There is no way we're naming our baby Quinn. I think it's a beautiful name, but it's so common at the current moment. Why don't we think of something unique?"
     "Quinn will be a unique name in a few years!"
     "She's not going to be inside me for that long. I'd rather die." We both laugh.
Once we pull up to Eren's house, I open the door for Mikasa and walk her up to the door. I knock and wait for him to come to the door.
A year ago, the Jeager's passed away leaving Eren alone. After they died, he moved back into his childhood home with Annie. Everyone got better mentally and even Annie and Eren's anger got better.
     "Levi, Mikasa!" Eren says opening the door. "You don't have to knock, we've been over this." He laughs as we walk inside. "What's with the visit? I hope you don't mind but Armin is here at the moment."
     "What? Oh no, that's perfectly fine." Mikasa says. "If anything, I'm grateful that he's here. Could we all talk in the living room?"
     "Like as in just the three of us?" He asks.
     "No," I begin. "All of us." He nods and we all walk to the living room. We all have a seat and Mikasa gets everyone's attention.
     "So, I know that this may seem crazy, but I made Levi cry today." Everyone gasped as Mikasa smiles at me. "The reason why is why we are all here."
     "Making Levi cry? This must be serious." Armin teases.
     "It is. Levi and I-"
     "You aren't getting a divorce right?!" Eren quickly asks. "Because if you are, we are going to have a problem. We did not go through all that drama for nothing." I laughed.
     "It's not like that." I say.
     "Actually..." Mikasa begins. "We're pregnant." Everyone gasped and began to give excited chatter. Hugs were being exchanged and smiles were being shown.
     "Well that went better than expected..." I said. Everyone began to laugh.
     This really was a dream come true. Mikasa and I finally have our true family. Our baby may not be here yet, but my eyes were open. My family has been here all along. Mikasa, Armin, Eren and even Annie. They all mean so much to me.
     It feels good knowing that Mikasa and I are adding onto this family.