Chapter 29: Eren X Mikasa

(Back to Levi's POV).
     My eyes open. Mikasa is shaking me. Everyone was getting out of the car.
     "We are taking a rest stop. We're gonna eat dinner here and then I'm driving." Mikasa says pulling me out of the car. "We need to be fast. The titan just got to Georgia."
     "What's taking them so long? It's only a titan. The scouts should be all over it."
     "I hear that it keeps protecting its nape. That's what the abnormals have gotten to. Come on. They're ahead of us."
     "Okay."
     We catch up to the group and get a table. No one talks to anyone. We were kinda separated in groups. Eren and Annie on one side, Mikasa and I on the other, following with Armin and Sasha. Everyone had beef with someone at the table.
"What are you guys getting?" Sasha asks us.
"I'm not sure," Mikasa says. "I was thinking the Spicy Shrimp but it's pretty expensive. Maybe I'll get the Spaghetti."
I whisper in Mikasa's ear. "It's fine. I'll pay for you. Just don't go over $30." Mikasa looks at me and smiles.
"Do you guys have to flirt in front of me?" Eren says rolling his eyes. "I mean come on. Have some sort of respect."
"Respect? Do you really want to go there?" I say.
"Why not? You have nothing against me in the end."
"I have stuff against everyone. Don't think your special because you hate Mikasa."
"We're gonna go to the bathroom." Armin says trying to get away from the fight. "Levi, just text me once you guys are done. Are you gonna go with us Mikasa?"
"No...I'll stay here..." Mikasa replies. She takes my ascot off and holds it tight. She looks at me like I'm gonna say the wrong thing.
"What's your problem with me anyway, Eren?" I say. "What did I do to you? Is it because of our fight? You know I had to do that!"
"It's because your a dick!" He yells. People's conversations get silent. Mikasa grabs our sleeves and pulls us outside telling the waiter we would be back.
"How am I a dick!? All I ever did was be your friend! Try to protect you from everyone who wanted to hurt you!"
"You really want the truth!? Here's the truth," Eren starts. I look over at Mikasa, her face filled with worry. My heart raced. "You stole Mikasa from me! There I said it!"
"What do you mean..?"
"I love her! I always have. But you came along and became our friend. Which was fine until you started to get depressed and beat me up!"
"Wait..." I look at Mikasa. "You love her? Like not as a sister? 100%?" Mikasa is blushing. Her eyes start to tear up.
"Yea. And you took her away from me." He looks at Mikasa. "I know you like me too. Leave him. It's not too late for us!" Mikasa looks at me. "Mikasa! Don't look at him! Just say yes and come into my arms. Please..."