Chapter 33: Chipotle

"Okay okay okay," I hear Mikasa say through the door. "Be that way. At least come to dinner with Levi and I. No one else." Dinner? I don't want to. Since when did I commit to that?
"Fine. It's only fair." Eren says. I walk out the door. "Oh hey Levi. Ready for dinner?
"Don't hey me!" I say. "Mikasa I don't want to go. Think about all the germs!"
"Fine we won't go out to dinner." She says.
"Okay phew."
"We'll go out for lunch."
"Damn it, Mikasa. Come on. You know that it's gonna be crowded and loud."
     "Oh well. This is our relationship and in this relationship we have commitments to do to make each other feel happy."
     Sooner or later I agreed to go.  I got dressed and ready and we Ubered over to a Chipotle. For once in a while the car ride wasn't silent, though I wish it was. Eren and Mikasa were talking about their past and home.
     Sure, Mikasa and Eren were happy but I'm not. Mikasa likes Eren still and Eren likes Mikasa. I just don't want to lose her.
     "We're here." I say pulling into the parking lot. Mikasa and Eren get out. Mikasa walks up to me and hold my hand. She stops me and looks up.
     "Stop worrying Levi." She says and forces on a smile. "We're only talking, I promise." I look up and continue walking. Eren runs up next to her as I lead 6 feet ahead.
We get inside and grab a table. The place was packed and we had sit in the way back of the restaurant. It took at least 30 minutes for someone to come up to us and ask what we would like for a drink.
     "I wonder when my waters gonna get here." Mikasa says. "It's been like 10 minutes."
     "Well it's busy in here. Everyone is celebrating the death of the titan." Eren says. "We should also be celebrating." Our drinks arrive. "And not a minute to spare. To the death of another titan."
     "To human kind is easier to say." I add.
     "You're right. I'll change it." We cheers to human kind. Aka the death of the titan.
     We talk and laugh whilst eating our food. We got to Chipotle at 11:00am and ended up leaving at 3:00pm. Once we got home, Annie was mad. Very mad at not me, not Eren, but Mikasa.