What's Going On Now

Mikasa and Levi got married and had three kids. Two girls and one boy, Elle, Nina, and Jake Rivalle. They lived in the same house for the rest of their lives. The only other time they were in the hospital was when Mikasa was giving birth to their children. They lived their happily ever after story.

Armin went off and became a rich scientist and got married to a man named Jean. Him and Jean adopted a daughter named Penelope Arlet. They moved to the state of Maine where they would soon buy a house on the beach.

Annie and Eren got married but never had kids. They moved in next door to Mikasa and Levi where they could always see their friends everyday. Eren got a job as a chef with Sasha and opened up their own restaurant. Annie went to a counselor and started to learn that happiness is the way to go. She never got in anymore fights.

Sasha never got married. She did adopt a son who she named Kurt. As you know she opened a restaurant with Eren. She taught Kurt how to cook and once he was of age, let him help with the restaurant.

Eren's mom and dad passed away but their spirits never died. Like Kenny, they watched down on their living family.

I really hope you guys enjoyed my story. Please comment, vote, follow, all that jazz. This concludes Secretly Secret. I hope you all find true love in one way or another someday. Taking risks can end two ways, good or with a setback. Don't be scared of that setback. You only live once, remember. I hope you liked Secretly Secret! Peace, I love youuuuuuuu!