Chapter 17: Thinking Of You

(This chapter is still Mikasa's POV).
     "Your room is still the same," Eren says. "Mom came in here the first day you left and was kinda sad that you left." Eren puts his hands on my shoulders. "Why don't you come home?" Home?
     "Because it's high time I move out." I lied. "Besides, I live with Levi now and he made me a whole room with his own money."
     "But here you have a better, more happy place. At Levi's house it's all sad and mopey like him."
     "So what? He is my friend. I'm not gonna leave out of the blue. What would that make me, huh?" Eren moves his hands.
     "Someone who comes back to her friend Eren." Eren whispers then walks to the door. "Dinner will be ready in 5. Don't forget to wash up."
     "Okay."
     Way to make me feel bad. I just want to make the right choice, and the right choice is Levi. I love Levi. Eren is merely a crush. Or at least I hope so. Why do I have to think about it? It should be something I just know! I throw one of my pillows across the room and hit the wall.
     Eating dinner with Eren and his parents again is much better than it used to feel. Everyone's laughing and playing table games. Unlike at Levi's house when we are calm and what he calls "mature". This was better. But it's only dinner.
     When I got in my bed, Everyone came in and said goodnight. It was like a dream come true, but I don't want this for my dream come true. I want Levi for my dream come true. I roll over and start to cry. I should have said no to going with Eren. Levi is probably pissed off at me. I cry myself to sleep.

       (Levi's POV Same time as Mikasa's dinner).
     I set a table for two, Hoping that Mikasa will walk through the door. One hour passes. I start eating without her. Another hour passes. I still wait at the table. Another hour passes. She is not coming back.
     I can't wait forever. I put Mikasa's backpack on the couch, just in case she comes back for her stuff in the morning. Not that she will. Just to be safe I'm going to turn on a movie.
     I can't help but think about Mikasa and how I messed up. I throw a couch cushion across the room and kick the book shelf. The books fall of the shelf and make a huge mess. "I'll clean it later," I grumble to myself. I go upstairs and try to sleep. I cry myself to sleep that night.

(Welp here we are. I have been trying some new things that I'll talk about on the next review chapter. Until then, please vote and comment and add this to your reading shelf! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Peace, I love you!)