Chapter 30: We Leave At 6

"No." Mikasa says putting her ascot on. "I can't be with you, it's not because of Levi. It's because you are the dick."
"Mikasa?" Eren says.
"Why can't you be my friend? You have always treated me like your girlfriend or sister! I just want to be your friend! And what about Annie? You love her!"
"Yea, I do love her but I can't be without you. It's like we're a magnet, ya know?"
"What about the friend part?"
"I-I want to be your f-friend really bad, it's just that I can't." Eren starts to tremble. I pull Mikasa back. "The truth is, Annie doesn't like me being around you because you're strong. Because you're pretty. She doesn't trust us being together. She was overjoyed when you moved."
     "That's a lie," I start. "You're just saying that to sound like the good guy."
     "What do you care!?" He yells. "I want to be with her! It's called strategy!"
     "Just be my friend! Please!" She yells. "Sure! I like you. Okay? I like you. But I love Levi. I always have had some sort of feeling for him that I could never figure out what but now I know it's love!"
     "What do you know about love? You never had a really boyfriend and you already have a hickey!"
     "It's almost fully faded okay!? Besides, we've been dating for over a month! You have never been happy for me in my whole life! You always have had parents! Mine were murdered! You still managed to make that all about you!"
     Mikasa and Eren both had tears running down their faces. My heart aches at the thought of Mikasa liking Eren.
     Armin, Annie, and Sasha run outside with a to go bag in their hands. Each of them grabs one of us and pulls us into the car. Eren and Mikasa stoped fighting and Mikasa threw herself into my arms. I had to buckle her up. She kept saying she was sorry. That she loves me and only likes Eren.
     Annie was not happy with Eren. So much so they broke up. Armin was yelling at us, saying we made a scene and embarrassed him. He said we were wasting time and we had to drive longer. Armin also made Sasha drive.
     8 hours later, we were all tired and had to pull over. After an hour of arguing no one talked which turned to stress which turned to tiredness. Hence why we pulled into a hotel.
     "One suite please," Armin says. "Please at least two bedrooms." He swipes his card and glares at us. "We leave at 6, got it?" We all nod.
     The room had two rooms and a pull out couch. Armin and Eren shared a room and Sasha and Annie got the other room. Mikasa and I had to stay in the couch.