Chapter 8: Guest Room

(Back into Levi's POV).

      Mikasa is going to take the bus to Eren's house to try to talk to him. I tell her it won't work but she just said I was being a insensitive bastard. Not the first time she called me that.
"I need to go to his house anyway. I need clothes and my bag and stuff like that." Mikasa points out. I can't lend her all my clothes, that's for sure.
"Okay. Call me when you are on your way to my place, okay?"
"Okay. Sounds good. I'll see you then. Please don't worry about anything."
"I'll try not to."
"Bye Levi."
I wave her goodbye. I do need to do something before she gets home. I need to set up a guest room. It's too early to share a room and I do have two empty rooms.
I get in my car and rush to a furniture shop. I don't know what kind of things girls need so I grab Mikasa some low key, yet nice looking, room decor. For furniture, I get her a queen size bed, two shelf's, a desk, a tv, and two cozy chairs. Now to rush back to the house and set everything up.
Once the room is all set up I start to worry about Mikasa. It has been two hours, she should be here by now. I start texting her.
(Levi):How is it going?:
(Levi):I hope it's going good.:
(Levi):I got you a surprise. Please hurry back.:
Another hour goes by. I was done waiting. I quickly drive over to Eren's house to get Mikasa. I know she told me not to worry but how can I not?
(Mikasa):Levi I'm at the house but you locked the door. Sorry for not answering earlier.:
Oh no! I'm already at Eren's house. I have to rush home ASAP. Mikasa is gonna be pissed to hear I went to Eren's house. I can't lie to her. I pull into the drive way and see Mikasa sitting on the steps with three bags of stuff. Her head is in her lap and she has a very bored expression on her face.
"Mikasa, I'm sorry you were locked out. I just got worried that Eren was giving you a hard time." Mikasa just smiles and roles her eyes. She nudges her head to the door. "Oh right, you're still locked out." I open the door and help carry her stuff inside.
"I'm not mad at you." Mikasa starts. "I find it very sweet that you care so much to drive across town to make sure I was okay." Mikasa blushes. Her face is so cute when she is embarrassed.
"Come on. I have something to show you upstairs." I tell her. "Grab your things. You're gonna need them."
I open a door that leads to her new room and she is in shock. She drops her things and runs into her new room.