Chapter 18: Mouths Are Fun Not Hickeys

(Back to Levi's POV).
     *Creak* My eyes open. I quickly jump up and pin something or someone against the floor.
     "Ow!" I couldn't see who it was. It was a girls voice though. "Get off of me! You're hurting me!" I grab her wrists a lift her up. I don't let go of them. I flip the light switch on. "You Bastard." It was Mikasa.
     "You're back." I say quickly letting go of her arms. "It's very late, you gave a heart attack."
     "I gave you a heart attack? What about me? Your reflexes are to fast for me to dodge."
     "Oh yeah. Sorry Brat." Mikasa sits down on my bed. "Sorry the house is a mess. I got angry and was to tired to clean up."
     "A unmade bed is nothing."
     "The only reason my bed isn't made is because you came into my room while I was in a deep sleep." I sit on the bed next to her. "So how is Eren? Does he know you left?"
     "Better. Yeah he knows. I told him that you had an emergency. How is Armin?"
     "Good. I apologized to him a thousand times. I also payed him back the hospital bill."
     "That was nice of you. Do you know what time it is by any chance?"
     "Ummmm," I look at the clock. "1:36am. Why?"
     "Because at this time no one can catch me doing this." Mikasa sits on my lap. "Our kiss was cut short by my big mouth. So I figure we can resume before I go back to bed." Her smile fades to a flat face. "Why so glum?"
     "Because I'm not making out with you in a bed. That's a bad idea."
     "Wow. Glad to see you trust," I lift Mikasa up and carry her to a chair. "Okay that works too."
     "You're heavy."
     "It's not my fault you're short."
     "Be quite." I put my lips on Mikasa's and we start making out once again. Her body is warm and pure. She missed me the way I missed her and her mouth made that clear.
     "Would you be mad if I tried to French kiss you again?" I ask moving my head back a little.
     "Go ahead."
     I french kissed her, she did not. I was fine with that. I couldn't help myself, I move my head down and start kissing her neck. She pulls away at first then goes back in.
     "You can say no." I tell her. She lightly pulls my head up to look at her.
     "You said it yourself," her grin gets bigger. "Your house your rules." I go back to it. Now I know what you are wondering. No we did not have an affair! She is only 15. I didn't even touch her. Cross my heart hope to catch a titans eye.
     When we were done, we cuddle in my room while watching a show. I lay my head on her chest, she plays with my hair. I fall asleep on her that night. I felt comfortable and safe in her arms.
     "Ahhhhh!" I jump up again. "Levi what did you do!?" I run to the bathroom and see Mikasa freaking out in the mirror. "What the hell is this!?" . On Mikasa's neck is a huge hickey that looks like she was punched hard. "We have school today! Eren is obviously gonna see this, this, this thing!" I messed up.

(Ooooof! This chapter was so hard to come up with. I wanted to add another secret, but this one is, as you may know, obviously not permanent, which is lucky for Mikasa. School is getting harder with homework so the chapters may be even more late then normal. Trust me the chapters will get more juicy and detailed. I just can't do that this early in the book. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this weeks chapter! If you did, please vote, share, comment, and add to your reading shelf! Peace, I love youuuuuuu!)