Chapter 9: Welcome Home

"Levi this is amazing!" Mikasa shouts jumping into a chair. I have never seen her smile as big as she is now.
     "I'm glad you like it." I say.
     "How much did it cost you? I can pay you back."
     "Mikasa, payment is not needed if we're dating."
     "I know but this is to good to be free. Are you sure this is really gonna be my room?"
     "If you like it better than the couch." We laugh and talk small talk in her new room. I could barely pay attention to our words. My eyes were just focused on her smile. With that smile you can only know that everyone is happy.
"I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable when I kissed you this morning. Honestly I was just marking my territory in a way." I say.
"So now I'm your territory?"
"I guess you could say that. My house my rules."
"Ha! Funny joke."
"No for real."
"As long as the rules are easy."
"Yeah. We clean every other day."
"Fine. Seems easy enough."
"Mmmhmm. Whatever you want to think. Okay I'm gonna go make dinner. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen."
"Obviously."
"Yeah. Heh."
After eating dinner together, Mikasa gets a phone call. It's Eren. She makes weird facial expressions and says nothing. She hangs up and her eyes start to tear up.
"What's wrong?"
"Eren keeps trying to bring me home." She wipes her eyes. "That's why I was at his house so long."
"You can go if you'd like."
"I don't want to." She looks at me and smiles. "I promised you not to get feelings for Eren and if I go back I'll get feeling again." I smile in relief to know that Mikasa really does like me.

(Hi! I know this chapter was very short but I am getting caught up in other things so I may not upload a chapter a day but I'll try. Anyway, thank you for reading! Please vote and comment! I take recommendations. See you soon, Peace I love you!)