Chapter 16: Eren To The Rescue

(This chapter is not what you think!)
(This chapter will be back into Mikasa's POV).
"Levi...I need to to tell something..." Levi's face goes back to his normal expression. "It's about the journal."
"Oi, before you start, I'll try not to get angry." Levi says stepping back and sitting on the couch. "I just hope that it's not a big deal." It kinda was.
"Armin asked me out..." Levi stood up and grabbed his keys in one hand, my wrist in the other. "You didn't let me finish!" He doesn't say anything. He just walks faster. "I obviously said no!"
"I don't care." He sits in the car, starts it up and rolls down his window. "Are you getting in or what?" I get in.
"You're being a real Douch Bag, you know that?" I say plopping down in the passenger seat. "I said no, and we were cool, what don't you get about that?"
"I'm angry because you felt guilty about not telling be when it happened, which is a main sign of a lie." The car speeds up.
"Levi, please slow down!" I yell. "We can't get into another accident!"
"We're not gonna, Okay?!"
We arrive at Armin's house. "Let me knock." I say. *knock knock* Armin's grandfather opens the door. "Hi Mr. Arlet. Is Armin home? Levi and I need to see him. Well Levi does."
"Oh yes he's upstairs in his room." Mr. Arlet says. "Nice seeing you again Mikasa!"
"You too Mr. Arlet."
While we're in in the hallway down to Armin's room, Levi says, "You know where his room is?!" I roll my eyes and knock on Armin's door. He opens the door. He sees Levi.
"You told him."
"I told him."
"That's right she told me!" Levi says barging into Armin's room whilst pushing him up against the wall. "Mikasa, shut the door please." I shut the door. "Look me in the eyes," Armin looks him in the eyes but his eyes start to water. "Thanks for paying the bill, I'll pay you back. But we seem to have run into a problem." Levi throws Armin at me.
"Levi stop!" I say catching Armin. "I told you it was nothing! I just felt guilty because we made out. I wanted to tell you sooner, I promise!" Levi shushes me pull Armin away.
"Levi, I wouldn't take someone else's girlfriend! I just couldn't hold the secret in anymore, that's all! Please stop throwing me around" Armin pleads.
"I'll do what I want."
"No you won't!" I interrupt. "We made a promise that you would get into no more fights!" My eyes start to water. "You promised!" I start to break down. Levi drops Armin. "If you can break that promise then you can break all of our other promises can't you!?" I close my eyes and sink to the floor. I feel arms wrap around me. I open my eyes. Armin and Levi were standing across from me.
I turn my head. It's Eren. "Let's go."
"I can't." I say.
"You can. Just for the night. You can go back to Levi tomorrow night. You don't need to see your friend every single day." But he's not just a friend, I think.
"Okay..."
"Mikasa," Levi says. Armin stares at me. "You don't need to go."
"I do, but only for the night. See you tomorrow at school." I wave. Levi mouths the words I'm sorry baby. I mouth back it's okay. I love you.
That night Eren and I did not sleep. We stayed up all night talking and catching up. I soon found out how bad of an idea it was to hang out with Eren. My feeling came back. I still like Eren, but I love Levi. Just what I need, another secret.

(This was just something I had to do. Don't worry! I'll get better ideas. I promise! Peace, I love you!)