Chapter 32: Watch Me

(In Mikasa's POV This Chapter).
     "Come here." Levi tells me pulling me into our room. He seemed serious. He sets me down in a chair and sat on the bed. "I think you know why I need you in here."
"He deserved it." I say.
"Maybe so. But you still can't do that. We need to clean all that up! And pay for the bowl." His face was stern. "We're already paying extra for the rooms. We can't be breaking plates and stuff!"
     "Yeah, I know." I smile. "But it was pretty epic you have to admit!" Levi smiles.
     "Yes. Yes it was. You know that's what I think. My only concern is that since Armin is paying the bill, he won't have enough money to pay rent."
"I don't think that will happen... What if we pay for our stay and what we do?"
"Already ahead of you."
I go out to the kitchen. Eren is siting at the table with his head down. He looks up at me and then starts to walk to his room.
"Eren I'm sorry. Please don't walk away. I had my reasons to do that and you know it. Now we're even, you can't be pissed off at me." I say.
"Watch me." He reply's.

(I hope you enjoyed this very short chapter! I really needed to upload something ASAP so I decided to just make a short chapter. I'll try to write more, well, more! But that's all I have! If you enjoyed please vote, comment, follow, and add this to your reading shelf! Until next time, peace, I love youuuuuuuuuu!)