Chapter 5: That Morning

(This chapter is still going to be in Mikasa's POV).
     "Corporal, Not now!" I say.
     "Yes now!" Levi demands running his hands through my hair. He pulls my head in and kisses me. I don't pull away. I take it. He sits me in a chair and tells me all the rules of being with him while him still being my corporal. I guess it was how you say hot.
     I wake up. It was just a dream. I look around. I look at my phone. 5:27am. Not much sleep last night. I look for a bathroom. I can't find it. I go upstairs and look I hear a shower going. Bingo. I go wait down stairs. I can't hear anything. I go upstairs. The showers is still going. I find my self going up and down the stairs over and over.
     This will be the last time I look. I go up again and hear that the shower is off. The door is open at that. I walk in and finally use the bathroom. Yeah I seem desperate for a bathroom every morning but I did not assume Levi got up early in the morning.
Once I am done I go back down, Levi was there. I would say he is fast but once again he was still shirtless. He was also making breakfast.
"Sleep well?" Levi turns and asks. How did he see me?
"Yeah. Just not a lot of sleep." I reply. I start to blush so I hide my face in my scarf.
     "You can always take a nap upstairs."
     "That is very kind of you. So what are you doing up so early?"
     "Early bird gets the worm."
     "Yeah. Same I guess." Wait it's Friday! We have school! "Levi, what about school?!" I did not bring spare clothes or anything like that.
     "You can barrow mine. We are probably the same size."
     "But Eren will know I was here!"
     "Don't be afraid of him. I'll be there to make sure nothing happens. If all else fails I'll always have a couch." Levi was right. No matter how scared I was I can't fear someone that close to me.
     "Do you have any skirts that match the school uniforms? Or a tight dress shirt?"
     "We can worry about that later. Until then, Your breakfast is ready."