Chapter 15: Home Sweet Lips Home

"Levi?" I open my eyes slightly. "Levi?" I roll over. It's Mikasa. "Oh good you're up! The doctor said you can go home now." Go home? I was only here for a few days.
     "Go home already?"
     "Yeah!" She smiles. "The doctor said it was just dislocated."
     "Oh. When did they re locate it?"
     "When you were asleep they gave you a shot and did it then." She giggles. "You talk in your sleep," She bursts out laughing. "I bet you really do wish Eren and Armin dated!"
     "What!? No!" I feel my face turn red and get hot. "I was asleep!"
     "No need to get defensive." She sits me up. "I'll go get your clothes. You can change then we will leave." When Mikasa comes back into the room she has a outfit with her. "Here, you get ready. I'll be waiting outside the door. I already payed the bill."
I take the clothes. "Payed the bill? I hope you used my money."
"Sorry, I didn't want to make you angry."
"I'll pay you back then."
"I didn't pay. Armin did."
"Why?"
"Because he felt bad for finding out that we kissed. He figured it was a good way to pay you back."
"Then I'll pay him back."
Mikasa smiles and walks out of the room. I start changing as fast as I can so I can leave. I start walking towards the door and look back to check the room. On the hospital bed was Mikasa's scarf right where my head was. I pick it up. It had Mikasa's journal in it.
I was about to look in it when Mikasa opened the door. "That's mine!" She runs over and grabs it. "Sorry I just have really Secret stuff in here. Just like your journal."
"It's fine let's just go." She grabs the scarf from me as well. She quickly wraps it around her neck. Outside when we get to the car I grab the driver door handle.
"Levi no!" Mikasa pulls my arm back.
"No?" Mikasa pulls her scarf up to her face. "I think I can drive."
"Sorry."
"Don't be sorry. If I could I would kiss you right here right now." We get in the car. Once we are almost home Mikasa looks over at me.
"You have to be careful saying that kind of stuff in public. Especially at school."
"Oh yeah! How much did I miss? I hope not to much."
"Your class is working on some sort of science project where you make a 3D model of the Periodic Table."
"Is that all?"
"I think so."
We pull up into the driveway and I open the door. As I look around, I notice how clean the house is. She even cleaned the top of the doorways! Which I am not capable of doing because of my size.
Mikasa walks into the door. I pull her to the side of the door and shut it. I pin Mikasa up against the wall. I start kissing her. Our arms wrap around each others backs. I open my eyes real quick. Her eyes are shut tight. I close my eyes again. I try to French kiss her but she lets go and leans up against the wall again.
"Levi...I have to tell you something..." that's not something I want to hear.

(Hi everyone! It's me again! So as you can tell things are starting to get spicy. First make out, a new secret, Armin is starting to be a part of our series. So many things! But you're gonna have to stay tuned for more, so please vote, comment, and add this story to your reading shelf! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I have been trying to make them longer. But anyway that's all for today. Peace, I love you!)