Chapter 14: Bad Dream

Mikasa hangs there, in Eren's arms. Her head hanging. No movement detected. All I could do was ask Eren, "Is she going to be okay?" Eren looks at me and shakes his head. My heart stopped. I slowly keep stepping back. "This can't be happening. Why would someone hit her with a car?" The ground kept getting weaker. I took a step and fell. "Help!" I scream.
I shoot back up but I'm not outside and Mikasa and Eren aren't anywhere to be seen. I am still at the hospital. I look over. There was food sitting on a platter with a note labeled, "Levi."
I read the note.
"Levi, I went back to the house. The doctors said they need you to stay there. When you got up to yell at Armin, you messed your foot up even more. I will finish cleaning up the house. We can go out to eat once you're feeling better. I'll see you when you get home. Get well soon!
-Love Mikasa."
I glance over at the window. It's dark. Mikasa left me here. Not only that but she is going to clean the house alone? It wasn't fair. Not for me or her. I just want her to be here. I promised her I wouldn't leave her. Now it's her turn.
I have some water and eat a little food. Mikasa would yell at me if I didn't. Not that I'm afraid of her. It's just she's right. I need rest, and the quicker I eat the faster I get to sleep.
I wake up over and over having the same bad dream. Like I was in a loop of horrible tragedy's. But I'll live. Just like Mikasa.

(Oof another really short chapter! Sorry about the late posting and short chapters! School is really taking up some of my time. I am trying as hard as I can! Remember to vote, comment, and add to your library! Peace! I love you!)