Chapter 20: Tonight

"Where is Mikasa?" Eren and Annie walk up to me. "I know she went to your house last night. What did you do to her?"
     "Nothing." I lie. "She is sick."
     "I told you it was nothing to worry about." Annie chimes in. "Levi is a good guy. He has no intention in hurting anyone."
     "Well he hurt me and a lot of other people."
     "I don't recall him fighting anyone since then."
     "Then you are recalling wrong. He practically beat up Armin in the comfort of his own home."
     "He obviously had a reason!"
     "Well I haven't heard of any reasons."
     I take a few steps back. "You two can argue in the comfort of your own homes." I interrupt. This was none of my business and I had to leave until I got questioned.
     I get through all my classes and pick up all of Mikasa's homework. She sure has a lot and if I have to do this until her hickey is gone then this is gonna be the longest week of my life.
(Mikasa):How is it going?:
     (Levi):Good.:
     (Mikasa):I talked to Eren. I told him that Connie wanted me to visit him in California.)
     (Levi):Damn it all.:
     (Mikasa):What?:
     (Levi):I talked to Eren to and told him that you're sick. He is gonna find out.:
     (Mikasa):Great. I screwed up.:
     (Levi):It's not your fault. Maybe we should just tell him already?:
     (Mikasa):But what if he hates me?:
     (Levi):Then he wasn't a good friend to begin with. We will invite him over for dinner tonight.:
     (Mikasa):Tonight?:
     (Levi):Yes tonight. Try to hide that hickey of yours. I will clean up the house when I get home.:
     We have lied to many people for to long. Who do we think we are? And what do I do if Eren attacks me? I promised Mikasa I wouldn't fight him ever again. I am not willing to break it. I love Mikasa and if I have to take a punch for her I will.

(So hows this for a cliffhanger? So as you know the next real chapter will be the chapter after the next so you have to wait a little longer. I have been sick for the past couple of days so that kind of sucks. I feel like I should end this book soon but there is just so much I feel like I need to write about. But I'll talk more about that in the re-cap chapter. Until then, thank you so much for reading! Make sure if you liked this weeks chapter you vote, comment, and add it to your reading shelf. Until next chapter peace, I love youuuuuu!)