Chapter 35: Seprate Rooms

"You just gonna let her run off like that?" I hear Annie ask, leaving the room. "You nodded when Eren asked if you love her, why aren't you the one chasing her?" I look over to her.
     "You're right." I say. "Stay here, You caused enough trouble for one day." I run down the hallway. I couldn't find either of them.
     5th floor. No sight of them even entering the hallways. 4th floor. I was getting somewhere. A man was outside his hotel room cleaning up a spilled cup of juice. He said that a young man bumped him. Eren. 3rd floor. I could hear them. I dash down the hall and cut around the corner. I quickly stop starring at the end of the hallway.
     Mikasa was crying in Eren's arms. His hand was on her head and he kept telling her it was going to be okay. Mikasa looked up and saw me. Her face get shocked. I walk away.
     I hear footsteps approaching quickly from behind me. I keep walking. I knew it was Mikasa coming after me because the way she grabs my arms is different from anyone else. Like a little wound being wrapped up. I stop.
     "Levi," Mikasa pleads.
     "I don't want to hear it." I say.
     "Levi don't be this way."
     "I don't even know anymore, Mikasa, okay!? Is that what you wanted to hear? That I think you don't really love me and you only dated me for Eren's attention. That you only dated me so you could get away from all the yelling at his house. That day you were crying in the dirt, you told me to just leave you alone! So that's what I'm gonna do."
     I start walking again. She doesn't move. I don't know what just happened but I can't really change what just happened. I already said it.
     "Levi..?"
     I start to turn around. "Mikasa, I already said what I needed" Mikasa hugs me. "What are you doing?"
     "I do love you. I really do. I always have! Back when you beat up Eren I still liked you. It's just hard to love someone as stubborn and rude as you are." She pushes me away. "To be honest, I think that we should"
     "Please don't hurt me. I don't want to lose you. Don't break up with me, please."
     "I was only suggesting separate bedrooms until we get home, is that to much to ask?" It sounded fair enough. I nodded my head. "Okay great. Annie and I will share one room with you and Eren in the other. Okay?" I hated that idea.
     "Great." What? You think I was gonna just sit there and make the matters any more worse than they already are? Hell no. I can handle a separate room for a few days. "I really do love you, Mikasa Ackermann."
     "And I love you, Levi Rivaile."