Re-cap Chapter

We made it to the 20th chapter guys! How can I say thank you to start all this off before we get to the re-cap? Well I mean we have over 500 views which is so cool! I'm just gonna be humble and say thank you for all your help. I really really appreciate it to the moon and back.

So where should we start? Well I mean Mikasa and Levi shared their first kiss, leading to more kisses, leading to their first make out, leading to Mikasa figuring out what a hickey is. In between we find out that Armin likes Mikasa and Mikasa likes Eren. Drama drama drama.

So I know that Mikasa is gonna tell Eren from what you read from the last chapter but I'm not sure how much longer this book is gonna be. I want it to be at least 10 more chapters but from what my fan account on instagram says, they want another AoT fanfic after this one.

If you guys want another fanfic when I'm done with this one just tell me what you want it to be about in the comment section down below!

Okay listen, I ship many people in AoT and I want to write as much and as long as I can. Writing is my passion but there are other things I want to write about.

So I am thinking that Levi should get a secret because Mikasa has a secret so if you have any ideas I'll take them.

This has been a pretty short but I want to have extra time for writing actual chapters. But anyway if you liked this recap be sure to vote, comment, and add this to your reading shelf. Until next chapter peace, I love youuuuuuuu! (To the head of a titan and back!)