Rebekah is a mythic b*tch

"I'm going to repeat myself one last time, Nik. Where is our brother?", Rebekah asked in a sharp tone.
"Hello to you too, sister.", Klaus said back and grinned. "And about Elijah, he had better things to do."
"Our brother wouldn't abandon the wolf like this, he has honour. Unlike you. What did you do to him?"
Klaus shot me a look as if he was worried about my reaction of what he was going to say next. And he was right to do so as he truthfully admitted: "Well, if you must know: Elijah is safely in a box."
"You daggered him?", I exclaimed, not believing what I was hearing.
"What the hell? The vampire girl from Mystic Falls? What is she doing here?", Rebekah just now noticed my being. Moreover, she sounded more than annoyed by it.
This was not how I wanted her to first see me again. In the scenes I had in my mind, we were actually getting along very well, we were friends. I remembered her warning her brother about hurting me. Why would she do that? Klaus had loved Tatia back then? Yes, I knew about the images where he was comforting me but he didn't feel anything for me in those scenes, did he?
"No, seriously, brother, what is she doing here? Furthermore, in your room?", Rebekah asked.
"It was for an experiment! Don't misinterpret the situation!", I squeaked and blushed while Klaus chuckled next to me.
"God dammit, I'm getting side-tracked. Again, where is Elijah?", Rebekah returned to her subject. Klaus rolled his eyes.
"I'd more importantly like to talk about how you killed six of Marcel's nightwalkers. He has a pretty strict policy against that, you know.", he scolded her angrily.
"What do I care? They were rude and didn't want to show a poor girl her way here."
The siblings went on arguing about stuff while they also mentioned them remembering this house from the past.
The past... the images... It still felt like they had actually happened in the past. And not only mine but theirs as well. Was I going crazy?
"I'm off to another drink with Marcel. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone.", Klaus said to his sister and I was brought back from my thoughts. "Caroline, love, you stay here and make yourself a good time, alright? I'll be back soon to spend my time with you." I just gave him a nod and he disappeared. My look went over to his sister who was still standing there, in the entrance of Klaus' room.
"Do you need any help unpacking? Or maybe we could decorate your room?", I asked in an attempt to restore the friendship I remembered from my visions.
"No, I won't be staying long anyways, you moron. I'm only here for Elijah. Just stay out of my way, please? My brother might fancy you but I find you annoying as ever.", she glared at me as Hayley appeared behind her. As it seemed, she had taken her time to get upstairs, not wanting to interrupt the siblings' talk.
"God dammit. Now, I have to look for my good brother. Maybe he can talk some sense into my bad one.", Rebekah cursed and was gone in the blink of an eye.
I knew she didn't want to see me. Did I follow her harsh request? Well...
"I told you to leave me alone!", she snapped at me when she spotted me behind her. We were standing in some kind of cellar. There were coffins and I had a very bad feeling about this place.
"What are these for?", I asked though I already had an idea.
"Us, of course. Nik puts us in here after he stakes us. But I don't see Elijah's coffin anywhere. Where could he be?", she speeded out again and ruffled through her own hair.
"Any luck?", Hayley asked but Rebekah denied angrily.
"Guess I'll have to look somewhere else. I really don't like the thought of Elijah being staked. It's a horrible feeling.", she mumbled and Hayley raised her eyebrows.
"Why would Klaus do this? I didn't have the feeling that it was necessary.", I though out loud.
"It never is.", Rebekah gave back. "I certainly will be out of here as soon as I find Elijah. I suggest you two do the same, pregnant or not. And you, Caroline. I don't have a clue why you're here and maybe you can't be staked, however if I were you, I'd go as soon as possible. Not even you are safe of Klaus' impulsive temper.", the girl grumbled and then left the house.
"Wait!", I ran after her. After all, I was still planning on getting her back as a friend! Or in her mind, befriending her in the first place.
She stopped and gave me a look. "What?"
"Just to clear up what you saw this morning: There is nothing going on between me and Klaus, at least that's what I think. And I meant it. That I would love to help you unpack and decorate. Or I could help you find Elijah."
"Okay? And what do I care? Why are you being so nice to me? It's annoying. We don't like each other, remember?", she answered.
"I know. But can't we change that? We could be friends, you know?", I insisted.
"Are you sick? Why would you want that?"
"Well, because you're not that bad and...", I started.
"How do you know that? We haven't seen each other since I don't know when. Oh and fyi, I don't want your help. So leave me alone.", she stomped away. Why was she so emotional about this? I was really trying to be friends with her, I couldn't stand us fighting like this, not when I knew that we could be different. Heck, those images were changing me. Not as much though to prevent me from holding her back yet again.
"You do know that it's the middle of the night, right?", I said and she shrugged her shoulders. "It might not be the best idea to look for your brother when you don't know where and what et cetera?"
Annoyed, she ruffled through her own hair. "I suppose you're right about that."
"How about you at least wait until it's morning, okay?", I suggested and she rolled her eyes.
"Whatever. I'll be in a room, don't know which one but don't bother me.", she grumbled and was gone quickly.
"Okay.", I yelled after her. "Good talk!"