Chapter Three

Waking up, I was fully concious of what happened last night. I don't know if Alex would remember, him just smiling like an idiot after we kissed, dancing like a whore with me the whole night.

I don't know if it was just the alcohol or if Alex actually wanted to kiss me, the past few days kind of clearer because of it.

I had put him to bed last night, him asking if he could sleep in with me, but that was a bit too far for my liking, so I rejected the idea, him just going to sleep anyway, him not seeming to mind too much.

I gazed at my door, hearing the click of Alex's door closing, a soft groan rumbling out of his throat. I guessed he would come into my room, fully clothed, him dropping onto the floor, putting his head in his knees.

"Why'd you let me drink so much? My head is killing me," he groaned, me a little thankful he didn't jump to the kissing senario straight away.

He raised his head, his gaze on me.

"Why're you fine?"

I sighed, slipping out from under the covers, only noticing now that I had only boxers on. I saw Alex's face grow a bit pink as he was forced to look at my crotch for a moment, before bringing his gaze back to my face.

"I didn't drink that much last night. I wanted to keep my senses," I said, his face freezing into a blank emotion. So, he did remember and was a bit scared of what I would think. Really, it didn't bother me at all. It was just a drunken kiss, right?

"I-I'm sorry about last night," he said with a dull tone, getting to his feet quickly and walking out the door and back into his room. As I started to walk to his door, I heard the sound of the lock, knowing I wasn't welcome.

"Alex, let me in," I said sternly, hearing a sigh, and he reluctantly unlocked the door after a few moments, me walking into the room before he could tell me to get out.

"Alex, I don't mind that you kissed me last night," I said after a few moments of silence.

His eyebrows raised, his mouth opening and closing, him trying to make out words, but he obviously couldn't.

"Alex. Talk to me," I pleaded, sitting on the edge of the bed beside him, him moving slightly away from me.

"Alex, are you... are you gay?" I asked, him just looking back to me, his eyes wet with tears.

"I-I don't know," he croaked out, making me sigh.

"Are you bi?"

He laughed a little at that, me getting why. Whenever he did have girlfriends, he would never actually want to be in the relationship. He just wanted to get away and have as little physical contact as possible. No wonder he was still a virgin.

"No," he sighed, a tear rolling down his cheek, me rubbing it off so it wouldn't fall any further.

"Alex, you're my best friend. You need to know you can trust me with these kind of things. I will never ever judge you."

A little smile appeared on the edge of his mouth at that. "I don't like other guys, or any girls."

"So... You're Jacksexual?" I asked, him just closing his eyes and letting a few more tears fall as he smiled.

"I guess you could say that," he said softly.

I felt my heart thunding hard in my chest, nearly feeling pain as it did so. I didn't know what the hell I was feeling, a bit scared to think what it possibly could be. I let out a shaky breath, Alex's hand taking hold of my chin carefully.

Before I could even register what was happening, Alex's soft lips were on mine. After a moment, he started to make motions, me trying to copy him, hearing a hum come from the back of my throat.