Chapter Thirteen

I was woke on the Friday to the feel of Alex's hand on my cock, me full of confusion at first. Once I registered his touch, I started to squirm, my hips suddenly out of my control, heaving up at his strokes.

I was so sensitive, feeling as if he could get me off in a matter of seconds, me feeling the little bits of pre cum dampen my boxers.

"Alex," I growled, throwing my head back as he worked his magic, sliding me quickly into his mouth, down his throat. Gasping for air already, the slight sheen of sweat on my forehead, I felt ready to just blow.

Groaning and whispering his name at every lick, every graze, I got nearer and nearer each time.

Letting out a whimper, I felt my hands ball up into fists around the sheets, my toes curling up as I threw my head back, my eyes shutting tight.

"Morning," Alex whispered, leaving a trail of kisses on the V my hips made. The feeling of his soft bites, his soft tongue leaving light licks with each kiss made me shiver, tingles going all through my body, his lips just moving further up, pulling my shirt higher up my torso as he kiss each and every inch. I felt useless, him just giving me all those tingly feelings as his kisses made their way to my nipple, Alex's teeth nipping at the skin, me groaning at how sensitive I was there. His nips turned to nibbles, his nibbles turning to sucking and careful bites.

I whimpered as I bit my lip, feeling the tears prickle at I felt a little bit of pain.

Finally, he got on all fours ontop of me, me instantly feeling the soothing feel of his breath washing over me, his hands pulling my shirt over my head.

His soft lips met mine for a soft, but deep, kiss, our lips moving in sync. My hands slowly wrapped around his waist, stroking the bit of revealed skin above the waistband of his boxers. I senced the shivers going through his body, his lips crushing harder against mine, his eyes closed tighter, his eyebrows furrowing up.

His teeth clung onto my bottom lip as he pulled away. I think he was trying to be sexy. Oh, and by God, he was. I felt my boxers get tighter, not taking much notice though as his mouth went to the corner of my mouth, leaving his mouth slighting open, me just tasting his breath as he breathed unevenly.

"I love you, Jack, but I don't wanna have sex right now," he whispered, me smirking.

"Well, I'm not taking no for an answer," I said, tightening my grip on his waist, pulling his body closer to mine.

"Fuck me then," Alex whispered, leaving a trailed of kisses from the corner of my mouth to my ear, nibbling on the lobe. I let out a shaky breath, letting my hips roll into his, feeling his hot breath on my ear as he nibbled and sucked at it.

My hands went down the back of his boxers, pinching his buttocks, seeing his cheeks go a nice shade of pink almost instantly. He continued to nibble though, me just carefully taking off his boxers then taking hold of the them of his shirt, pulling it up his back, me letting my fingers trail along on his bare skin.

He leaned up on his fours again, letting my hands explore under his shirt for while, him just looking deep into my eyes. Maybe he was just trying to see if he could find my soul by looking so deeply into my eyes, me not sure if he'd succeed at that.

But he must of, because his lips met mine so softly, barely brushing off them.

I let my hands take his shirt off, us now both just in boxers.

Was it just me, or was this the first time I didn't really want to have sex with him, just lay in bed, give him a million and two kisses all over his perfect body?

I just wasn't bother, but my dick was.

"Let me love you," I said, his eyes sparkling and a light smile spreading across his lips. I think he understood what I meant, him just staying so innocent and just leaving numerous butterfly kisses on my lips, teasing my lips slightly.

I just wanted us to just hold each other, kiss each. Just love each other uncontrollably.

I carefully spun us around on the bed, me now on top.

I met his waiting lips, his cutely pursed lips, his adorable little face.

I just wanted this to stay so innocent and perfect, letting my lips just softly and slowly move with his, his little tongue licking on my bottom lips slightly every once in a while.

"Alex. Will you just promise me that I am the only one for you, because I honestly am certain you are my one and only," I said quietly against his lips, feeling my throat grow dry as I said this, feeling so... words couldn't even explain it.

"Jack," Alex croaked, his eyes watery, a single tear just spilling onto his cheek. But he was smiling like he had just been told the best thing ever, feeling so overwhelmed. "Jack, you are mine. You are always going to be mine."

I felt my tears spill off my cheeks, falling down onto his bare chest.

"Let me give you my love, Alex. You are my angel, you fly with me so I can feel so weightless. Feel so happy thousands of feet off t-the ground. You are the most special person. The most perfect person. My one and only," I let the tears spill endlessly as I said this. His hands took hold of the back of my neck carefully, me letting my lips met his, soft and careful.

I made sweet, sweet love to my angel. Careful, slow, me just keeping my eyes on his, my mind just on him. It wasn't about sexual pleasure at all. I just needed to be as close as I possibly phyically could, this being the only possible way.

My sweet and perfect love let the tears fall as we just looked into each others souls, seeing our memories fly past, seeing every bit of good that was in him.

I was totally and uncontrollably inlove with him.