Chapter Six

Me still asleep on the next Sunday, he climbed ontop of me, forcing his lips to mine harshly. Me confused with his obviously sex driven kiss, I stared at him with wide eyes, my eyebrow raised.

I had so wished we had proper sleeping clothes on, us just in our boxers, his hard on poking into my leg.

"Horny, are we?" I gasped against his lips, him groaning as my hand trailed down to his waistband, my hand slipping under the material to stroke him. He fell down ontop of me, his weight on my body making me huff, but no more. He leaned his chin down on my shoulder, groaning as I sped up, trying to get him off quickly.

"Yes..." he panted, cussing and biting down hard on his lip.

I couldn't understand him. He was suddenly so very eager and would never ever want that with someone else.

I felt special but a bit like a sex thing, him constantly attacking me when I least expected it. He was just a wild sex crazed animal, but I felt he trusted me enough to be that way around me.

When ever he had been with girls, as I have said before, he would just shy away from physical contact, a peck on the lips or a quick hug only exceptable to him. He just surprised me.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna-" Alex started but was interupted by a groan sounding from the back of his throat.

His body seemed to go limp, whimpers and pants coming from him for the next few minutes we just lay there, me confused with why I hadn't gone hard at this.

It was intense, Alex acting like such a whore usually turned me on so much. Maybe I was getting prematurely bored, wanting him to explore me, not just me to explore him. As I was always the one fucking, sucking and wacking off.

He just barely seemed to do much during sex apart from cuss and let his hips go wild. I guess I should let him enjoy his time though, for I know how to have sex, and Alex likes it. He just seems like the girl, whimpering and being so easy to please.

"Thank you," Alex panted, his chest raising and falling in a slow pattern as he took in each breath.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips, him pulling my hand out of his boxers and walked into my bathroom. I smirked as he kicked off the boxers, turned back to me with a seductive look in his eye. He beconded me over, me just nodding and getting out of the bed slowly, kicking off my boxer.

I took hold of Alex, slamming him against the shower wall as I kissed him harshly, him groaning as my hand trailed up and down his side. I took his leg in the other hand, pulling it over my waist, kissing Alex so roughly, pulling away suddenly, looking at him as he fell to his knees.

He took hold of my hips in his hands, giving me a wink along with a sex driven smile before taking me in.

I groaned as his teeth grazed my shaft, his tongue darting onto my head. His mouth felt so good around my dick, his mouth small and.. tight. He started bobbing his head back and forth, his eyes on me as I closed my eyes tight, throwing my head back with a groan.

I tangled my fingers into his wet hair, forcing him slightly to take more me, hearing him gag.

I smiled, letting go of his head, him sliding me out of his mouth with a pop of his mouth.

"Sexy as hell," I said to him, him getting back to his feet, meeting my lips once more. I felt the nibbles on my bottom lip, him tugging it slightly with his teeth. I opened my mouth slightly, letting his tongue slide in, taste my familiar taste, our tongues dancing together as our breathing got heavier.

"Fuck me," Alex said, being so straight forward as always when it came to sex.

"It would be a pleasure," I whispered against his lips, kissing him one more time before pulling his legs above my waist, him clinging onto me as I pushed in.

He was still so tight, which made me mentally laugh because of how much sex we've actually been having the past week and a half.

We keep our eyes on each other's eyes the whole time, not breaking our stare until his eyes closed as he reach him high, releasing onto my chest. That was it, I was off. I felt my legs begin to go shaky as I reached mine, fearing that I would fall, making Alex fall also.

But luckily, I didn't fall. I came down from my high, Alex and I just gasping as we stared into each others eyes.

Our big brown eyes that were so similar, his eyes melting into liquid chocolate it seemed, my eyes probably seeming totally different to Alex.

"Wash time," Alex whispered, lifting himself off me, landing flat on his feet. I sighed as I washed the sex scented smell out of myself, washing my hair, then hopped out of the shower along with Alex. We quickly dried ourselves, running into our rooms, dressing quickly.

I walked into the hall, seeing another time Alex was just perfection. He was simply dressed, wearing a long sleeved white shirt and a pair of denim jeans. So simple yet so perfect. Maybe he was just always perfect no matter what he was wearing. Of course he was. He was nothing but perfect.

"Nice shirt," Alex said with a laugh. I looked down at my purple shirt, plain and brightly coloured. I found nothing wrong with it.

"What's wrong with it?" I exclaimed, him putting his finger to my lips, hushing me.

"You just look... perfect," Alex said with the angel's smile which he stole from her heavenly face.

"No, you do and are," I said. "I'll never beat you."

"You are my perfection, Jack. You are funny, sweet, and considerate, and one of the best people I have ever had the chance to know," Alex said, wrapping his arms around me.

"You forgot sexy," I whispered into his ear.

"Definately the sexiest person I know," he said into my neck, nuzzling his nose into the crook, and just closed his eyes.

Why was everything just so perfect with Alex? I know I use the word perfect a lot, but fuck it, it is the only word that means lots of words to discribe moments with Alex and the guy himself.

"Do you want to just get out of here for a while? For the rest of winter maybe?" I asked, his eyes just fixed on me with raised eyebrows.

"Like where?"

"We could just go somewhere nice for the rest of winter until after New Years. Just be totally alone, you know."

"Are you planning to murder me?" he joked, me rolling my eyes.

"Why would I kill the one thing that gives me real existance. I'm nothing without you."

"I know. Where could we go?"

"Somewhere random. Just go to the airport and pick the next flight."

He hummed to that, closing his eyes again as his head lay on my shoulder as we hugged.

"I love you, Jack," Alex whispered, making me feel my eyes grow watery.

"I love you too, Alex. With all my heart."