Chapter Four

It was a nice feeling having Alex in my arms as we cuddled on the couch, his nose nuzzling into my neck. It felt right. It felt like this moment should be what moment I'd be frozen in forever.

I didn't get why I had such sudden interest in Alex. I guess, when the chance came, I let myself know it was what I wanted. In my heart, I felt as if I had loved him for a few years, even in high school.

Memories of us just being together, us being so close and sticking that way. Maybe another reason I found it not at all strange to be naked infront of Alex, walking around as if I were at some nudist convention all the time.

I don't know. It makes me smile just to think of us together, even though we weren't officially an item.

"Jack?" I heard Alex say, his hot breath hitting off my neck, causing me to feel tingles all over.

"Yes?"

"I know you won't really want to answer this, but have you ever thought of me sexually?"

Oh, how much have I? At least three times anyway, his seductive ways.

I looked down at him, noticing a smile wide on his face, his eyes on me. "Have you?" Me not answering, I guessed he took it as a yes, him just rolling his eyes, smile still stuck on his face as if it would never come off again.

"I've thought about you," he said, his voice somewhat seductive, his hand trailing up to my neck. "I just want you so bad. But I feel you're not feeling the same. I feel you are.. afraid." He bit his lip after the last word. He seemed so innocent but so seductive at the same time. How was that even possible. I felt his nails graze me skin slightly, me biting down hard on my lip.

"Fuck," I whimpered, Alex wrapping a leg around my waist, getting ontop of me, straddling me. He grabbed me by the shirt, pulling my lips to his harshly, a lot of lust in this kiss.

"I want you so bad," Alex whispered against my lips, one of his hands trailing down below my waist, feeling my crotch. It felt strange, his hand on my crotch, but it was strangely sexy, his hand grabbing me through my pants.

"Just fucking kiss me!" I said, him doing as I told, his lips crushing against mine forcefully, my pants growing tighter. He smiled deviously into the kiss, biting down on my bottom lip softly, me groaning as his hips moved towards mine.

I didn't want to be such a fucking whore, but I couldn't help but want him too, and badly at that. He just looked so sexy, his hips thrusting into mine making me more and more eager.

Alex's lips trailed kisses down my jawline, to my neck, biting down hard, me knowing he was going to leave a mark.

His tongue traced his bite marks, his hands going wild under my shirt, feeling up and down my sides, me just wanting the feeling of his bare skin touching mine.

"Stop teasing me, Alex," I groaned.

He smiled as his hands lowered to my waist, his hands unbuckling my belt, pulling it out of the jeans and throwing it somewhere on the sitting room floor.

He decided to tease me a bit more, leaving kiss after kiss just above, me groaning, throwing my head back, as I felt his chin digging into me.

I forcefully raised Alex's head up so his eyes were staring at me, the lust so noticable in his eyes.

"You're being such an asshole," I muttered. "I thought you wanted me."

"I do," he whimpered, his whorish statement turning me on so much more.

He unzipped my jeans, pulling them down to my ankles, me kicking off my shoes along with the jeans. His hands grabbed the hem of my shirt, raising it over my head and through it over the top of the couch.