Chapter Thirty Seven

"So what have you been up to the past few months then?" Alex asked as soon as he could see me from the stairs, him sat down on a chair, him leaning against the island in the kitchen.

"The first month I was homeless. The second month a girl gave me a home. By ten weeks I was preforming and got my track out a mere week before I decided to come back," I said, padding over to him, his eyebrow raised slightly.

"Homeless?"

"Stuck on the streets with not much intention on staying. But I went on for the bright lights were calling. I found a half broken six string, playing that until noticed, but soon back on the streets. Then, a wannabe Hollywood actress came across me, her just lost in the big rush of people, j

her seemingly a bit interested by me. She gave me a home, introducing me to the stage. I played a song one night, getting a bit of acknowledgement, getting a demo sent off and made a single. It was so awesome, the big lights, the calling of the California skies. But I found I had to return to you, y'know?" I said, him nodding.

"Who was that girl?" he asked, me leaning my elbows on the island, my eyes just able to see him in the corner of my eye, him moving slightly and then in my full view.

"Her name was Clara. She was a very friendly and bubbly person, very careful with her words. I think she might of been French in some way, her accent a mix of American and a Central European contry's native tongue. She had a certain way with words. Kind of picking them carefully," I said, the memory of our farewells going through my head.

"Did you date her at any point?" Alex asked, playing idley with his hair, him chewing on his bottom lip.

"No," I said, "we were just friends, Alex." He gave me an approving 'hmm' , him hopping off of his chair, just to flop onto the couch, hand on the remote and a channel coming on, the crackle of the television a bit irratating.

"Come on," he said, patting down beside him as he tucked his legs under himself, beckoning me forward. I flopped down ontop of him, a slight bit of carefullness with it, but nonetheless, he winced for my weight being ontop of him so suddenly, his eyebrows relaxing as I cuddled into him, nuzzling my nose into the crook of his neck.

"What's on TV?" I murmured, him just a bit in awe I guessed of me being a bit sleepy like in his arms.

"Home Alone," he said, me instantly jumping up, grabbing the remote control from his hand.

"We are watching it, right?" I said as he pouted, him sighing slightly before trying to pry the remote control from my hands, it turning into play fighting, him actually taking hold of a pilliw, wacking me a little bit too hard with it, making me fall over, him staddling me, laying him lips apon mine.

"Home Alone," I groaned, him shaking his head slightly as he tried to deepen the kiss, but I would allow. He groaned, getting off of me, hands on his hips as he looked down at me, my eyes flicking over to the television as soon as it was in my view.

"You are such a child, Jack," he sighed, my attention brought to him, a smirk to my face.

"Really? Am I?" I asked, him nodding once, just grabbing the remote from me as soon as he had the oppurtunity, not letting me get it back by rolling me off of the couch, pinning me down to the floor. His lips were to mine and his hands were nearly instantly fiddling with my belt.

"Whore," I said, biting down hard on his lip just to hear that groan he always made, that long and sexy groan.

"I'm not a whore," he hissed, fiddling with his own belt by now, kicking his legs out of the jeans.

"It's very hard for you to deny it right now. You already have your pants off," I said, him just smirking before kissing me once again, probably just wanting to shut me up. His movements were quick, him having my pants off without me even knowing, me only taking notice when I felt his hand just carefully laying on my V, him lowering himself.