Chapter Forty Two

Last night was just a bit different for it had been so long, really. It wasn't like we were just doing it to get our minds off things, it was just so sensual and intense. It was like we were nearly resuming exactly where we left off, just letting our bodies love each other.

I just remember nearly every detail so clearly.

His lips, so soft to touch. His nervous laugh, the way he would just twist his motions, just turn so suddenly and roll us across the bed so much we'd fall off to the ground, not even caring.

It was so.. perfect for the first time in such a long time. It was just so strange to think I had left him for so long, me feeling as if that three months didn't actually exist, us just a unit for all this time.

The sheets were teared slightly, the way our legs moved swiftly ripping them, the way our hands gnarled around the fabric and just the perfect ripping sound forming from it.

The pillows were famously just feathers and two sacks, the feather all over our bodies, all over the matteress, all over the floor and even some creeping out of the door, out the tiniest bit into the hall.

My eyes were probably just closed with the dreams of him swirling through my mind, the sound of his laughs and the whisping noise of his voice just going on a constant audio.

The dip suddenly went from the bed, Alex swiftly getting up from the bed, his bare feet padded along over to probably the window.

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of a creaky floor board, Alex turning on his heels once the sound was made, him in the door frame.

"What's up?" I groaned, looking around the room to see if I could could catch sight of the clock.

"We have to get ready for the funeral get together," Alex sighed.

"Fuck that, come back here to me," I said with a smile, my arms cooing him over, waving eccentricly to him. He smiled at my idiotic motions, padded over to me, climbing ontop of me, his hands just wrapping around my neck as he lay. His breaths were deep, a smile continuing on his face for a while, it making me suspicious.

"What're you smiling at?" I asked, his eyes slowly meeting mine.

"Happy Birthday, Jack," he said, biting his bottom lip as his smile grew a bit to wide for his liking, trying to control it.

"Wow, I'm twenty one. How do I look? Has anything changed about my appearance? My face? Is it rounder or what? My legs? Is it possible they are even hairier now? Am I finally a wizard?" I said these questions with so much sarcasm, him smiling like a dopey dope the whole time, his cheeks even tinting that lovely shade of pink, his eyes glistening that bit more.

His perfection just radiated so much, me finding myself just instantly letting my lips touch off his, not even acknowledging that I did. His lips were still pursed when I pulled away, a wide grin on my face from practically ear to ear. I hopped up from the bed, unsure what I was to do today, if anything was planned for me.

Alex would probably of held off a party of some sort until tomorrow, Saturday, the funeral get together being today and all. I guess it was a bit selfish of me to expect something of Alex, not considering his job lose. I guess he still had some money from his parents to organise any such thing, some money in the bank.

Such a selfish spoilt brat, I felt like. I was unsure why I was expecting such things. I didn't usually expect much of people, more likely to just do my own thing by myself, not really wanting big fusses over my special occasions.

I jolted my head towards Alex once, noticing the glint in his eye much more than before.

I knew that look. That effortless look he always unknowingly gave me when he wanted it. And by the look on his face, his brows slightly tensed as he tried to hide underneath the ripped up sheets.