3.

[ home sweet home ]

POV jimin

It was around 11pm and we came home. He parked in front of his garage and got my baggage. He walked to the door and got the keys. I couldn't even believe my eyes, it was a huge house. No wonder he couldn't live alone for the rest of his life.

I walked to the door where Yoongi
Was standing he gently opened the door for me and after I was in he closed the door. I looked around the rooms, everything looks so expensive and Royal. He putted my baggage aside and sat next to me on the couch. He gave me a glass of water and the remote.

While we watched a movie together I asked him what actually a sugar daddy was and how I should behave. He laughed a little and explained what a sugar daddy was and what I could do.

Jimin:"where have I signed up for".

We both laughed and told me how I could behave. He told me I could just be myself and that I just needed to see him as my boyfriend. But had to call my daddy or master at home, outdoors I needed him to call him whatever except for those two.
It was pretty new but I'll get used to it. I asked him if my friends could visit tomorrow if I got bored.

Yoongi answered :
"well of course you can invite them babe, as long the place doesn't get a mess it's okay".

When we were done and tired we got to bed. We walked upstairs together and got to the bathroom.
He told me he was going to take a quick shower and I could dress myself. Eventually I got bored.

And walked to the bathroom. It was locked but later I found a screwdriver and unlocked the bathroom. Yoongi looked at me,
"how did you get in?"
I got undressed and walked up to him opened the shower curtain and jumped into the shower. I hanged my arms around his neck and he slowly tilted me up so my legs were locked around his waist. It felt like I was in heaven I never came so close to Yoongi it felt amazing and I wish it would never end.

After a few minutes he got a towel and dried my hair and got some dry clothes for me. I smirked while I watched him trough the mirror. He putted the shirt on me and carried me bride style to bed.

He looked at me, smiled and fell asleep. He looked so cute when he's sleeping. I moved closer and hugged him and fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up and saw yoongi wasn't there beside me, I walked downstairs and saw a huge set up with breakfast. Eggs with bacon, pancakes, yogurt with fruit, cornflakes, bread, salad. There was so much to choose. On the table was a note from yoongi.

"Good morning chim. I had to go to work early this day and I will come home really late I'm so sorry. I've made you breakfast and lunch comes later. You can watch TV if you want there's also $1000 for you in the jar of you want to buy something for yourself. You can invite your friends, go shopping or just stay home. Ily xoxo Yoongi. "

My heart glowed up. And out of my eyes came tears i couldn't believe je would write me something and love me so much.
I always knew it was true love.

I decided to watch TV while breakfast but when I turned it one I made a huge mistake. When I turned the TV on suddenly a black white video showed up. It was an old video of yoongi with hid friends in a strip club. I wanted to get out but the remote didn't work so I decided to watch it anyway.

Yoongi looked drunk or super fit I couldn't see, but he could talk straight, walk straight and even dance straight. So much stuff happened in the video that I got a tingly feeling down there.

"oh come on not now" I bit my lip while I watched the video. I couldn't help it, the feeling got stronger and stronger. And out of nowhere without knowing I unzipped my pants and touched myself. The WHOLE video. After the video I was covered in my own cum and sweat. I looked at myself and saw what I've done. I was shocked I never did this before.
It felt so great but I bet yoongi would do it better, I slapped myself. "WTF AM I THINKING?!".
I decided to take a shower and putted on some fresh clothes, I washed the pillow cases and putted some new cases on the pillows. I closed the video and got to the normal TV again.

I looked at the money and wanted to buy something out of nowhere.
I borrowed Yoongi's scooter and drove away. On my way I came across my school and heard my name.

"JIMIN!"

I turned around it was Hoseok.
The rest runned after him since they couldn't leave the school ground I walked up to them. They asked me how I felt about the new house and about the relation with yoongi. I told them everything was great. They also asked how it was yesterday. I reminded myself of the shower but I didn't told them.

I said goodbye and drove further.
I came across a super cute shop and chose to take a look.

I came back and invited the guys to come over. I gave them the address and I waited on the couch forgetting I forgot to hide my stuff.

I bought a collar/chocker
Knee socks
Cat ears and fishnets because I can.
And a leather armor set.

When the guys came I hugged them and let them in. I got to the kitchen for some snacks and drinks whole I was doing that the guys saw the bag and checked in it.

I came back and almost dropped the glasses out of my hands. They had the collar in their hands and as fast I took the bag and collar from them and put it away. Meanwhile jin was there to rescue, he cleaned up with me and made sure there wasn't any glass in my feet. Lucky they didn't saw the rest because I also got that leather armor set.