24.

["Make daddy proud of you]

POV jimin

I woke up by a recognized voice.
I opened my eyes but not that wide. I head a huge headache.

Jimin:"daddy... I don't feel good".

Yoongi putted his hand on my head and got a thermometer. I putted in my ear and pressed the button. After it peeped he got it out and checked the temperature.

Yoongi:"looks like you have a fever".

Jimin:"but daddy~ I can't stay home alone".

Yoongi kissed my forehead and got his phone. He told his vice manager (his right hand) and told him to take over the job so he could stay home. I looked at the clock, school already started. But not a few minutes later I got a call.
Yoongi picked up and putted it on speaker.

Namjoon:"dude where are you?".

I heard cheering in the background.

Jimin:"I'm home why?".

Namjoon:"you're gonna miss the bus".

Jimin:"Namjoon I'm sick!".

Namjoon:"oh sorry... But we're going on camp with a bar and stuff, disco, everything you've dreamed of".

Yoongi:"do you want to go?".

We didn't know that the phone was still on so namjoon heard everything + his friends listened too.

Jimin:"I would love to go but I'm sick... ".

Yoongi:"I can bring you tomorrow if you want".

Jimin:"okay daddy".

Yoongi leaned closer and gave me a kiss. We both started to get rough until namjoon voice showed up again.

Namjoon :"wait so you're coming tomorrow?".

We both forgot it was still on and I bet well HEARD jin recorded it since I heard it in the background.

Jin:"SWEET, I CAN EXPOSE HIM IN ONE DAY".

I also heard kookie in the background and shouting to delete it. I told namjoon I'm coming when I'm better. We hanged up and I put the phone away. Yoongi walked up to me with a bowl of soup and wished me all luck and hope to get better soon.

Jimin:"wait, where you going".

Yoongi:"well he was busy with something else, so I got to go to work. I'm so sorry".

We both hugged eachother and yoongi walked out. I looked out the window and saw the black Mercedes going out of sight. I waved him goodbye and fell to the ground crying. I wasn't ready to be alone plus I couldn't do anything.
My eyes slowly got swollen, after a half hour of crying I dried my eyes and walked to the bed room.

I didn't want to cry anymore and looked for something to cheer me up. I saw the little suitcase, I opened it got got the vibrator out.
I held it in my hands and took a deep breath. It was or crying or self pleasure. I undressed myself and jumped on the bed. I saw my laptop and came with the best idea. I opened up the laptop and called yoongi. He picked up and asked if something was wrong.