26.

[regrets]

POV jimin

I woke up somewhere,  I didn't recognize the place. This is not the smell I smell every morning. Every morning I smell yoongi's CK parfume.  But now I smelled sweat and different smells mixed together.  I sat straight and saw I was at the camp.

Jimin:"wait- how- huh?!".

Namjoon walked in and said good morning. I suddenly got a call from yoongi.  I picked up, maybe he knew about this.

Yoongi:"jimin? Where are you? Why didn't you told me you left?".

Jimin:"I'm at the camp,  I don't know how I got here".

Yoongi:"oh well atleast you're safe, have fun.  Remember you can always call me".

Jimin:"I know bye".

I hanged up and jungkooks fell trough the door. 

Jungkook:"hope you don't mind we drove you to the camp".

Jimin:"wait WHAT?!".

Jungkook:"come on you need a break from yoongi".

I looked at him grumpy,  he looked at the rest like he did nothing wrong.  To be honest everything was fun but every night I started to get crazy for yoongi.  I always had sex with him every night.  I know it isn't healthy but I just can't help it.

5 days passed...

I was gone into the woods where no one could find me.  I got my phone and called yoongi.  I couldn't take it anymore here.  Every night is a party and you can't rest a second.

Yoongi:"hey jiminnie, what's wrong?".

Jimin:"I can't take it anymore *sob* I miss you so much".

Yoongi:"baby I miss you too, you want to go home?".

Jimin:"*sob* yes please".

I walked into the bedroom and packed in my stuff. And Taehyung just walked in.

Taehyung:"what are you doing?".

Jimin:"i-im going home,  I'm so sorry".

Taehyung:"you miss yoongi don't you?".

Jimin:"yeah... ".

Taehyung knew the feeling and he told me jungkooks went sipping every night and almost didn't give Taehyung attention.

Taehyung:"you're really lucky jimin".

He smiled and helped me with my bags.  We heard the music stopping outside and we rushed to the place.  A huge black mercedes stood in the middle of the field and a man got out the car.

Jimin:"YOONGI!!!".

He looked at my direction and opened his arms. I fell into the tears when I felt him.

Yoongi:"I missed you so much jimin".

Jimin:"I've missed you too".