48.

Jimin pov

I woke up, I looked beside me. Yoongi was already awake was to be seen. I got my phone to check my messages. I got a message from kookie. I opened it and read it.

_____________________________

Little brat
_____________________________

Little brat:
Hey Chim, me and the guys are going to a nightclub tonight. Wanna join?

You
Uhm, sure.
Yoongi won't mind I think
______________

______________

I got out of bed, got dressed and walked down stairs. I found Yoongi there giving Abigail breakfast. He walked towards me and kissed me good morning.
I joined the table and told Yoongi about tonight's plan.

"You can take care for Abigail right?" I asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked back at me.

"of course I can, just don't get drunk or go with someone alright"
Yoongi said.

I nodded and spend whole day at home waiting for the night to arrive.

| night time

I heard the doorbell and I looked outside. I saw the guys, I waved and kissed Yoongi and Abigail goodbye. But before I could leave the house Yoongi turned me around.

"remember, don't get drunk alright" he said.

"I pinky promise daddy, I won't get drunk" I said.

He nodded and I walked towards the guys. I waved yoongi goodbye and I saw him holding Abigail who also waved Goodbye. I saw the door close and then we drove away.

|at the club

We arrived and walked in. It was so cool, loud music, big bar and colors everywhere. We got a few beers and some shots. But eventually we accidentally drank too much and so, I broke my promise. Luckily jin didn't got drunk, he had to drive us home.

I rushed to the bathroom and Jin ran after me. I threw up and jin offered me some water to get by.
I only threw up and after that I just sat down. I was pale and dizzy. I also had a huge headache, so Jin asked if I wanted to go home.

"aha nah bro I'm good" I said in a drunk voice.

"that's it, I'm taking you home, just for your safety" jin said.

He threw me over his shoulder and sat me in the car. We drove home and he walked with me inside.

"hey Yoongi, I brought Jimin home earlier. He got drunk so it wasn't safe for him anymore" jin said while I was on the couch half dead.

"thanks Jin, you're a real friend. Now go back, maybe the rest needs you" yoongi said with a smile.

"yeah, goodnight" jin said before walking out the door.

3th person pov

Yoongi walked towards the Younger one with a mad expression. Yoongi grabbed Jimins wrist tight while making the younger one face him.