37

Pov jimin

I woke up and looked beside me, yoongi was sleeping. I didn't wanted to wake him up so I got ready for school. I got some fresh clothes on, brushed my teeth and got out. I arrived at school and runned to my friends. I greeted them and we all left for class.

Pov yoongi

I woke up, I saw Jimin was already gone to school. I got up, took a shower, brushed my teeth and walked out. I was making my way to sam for the plan for christmas night. I stepped in my car and drove to Sam's house. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

I walked in and we both sat down.

Sam:"so you already know a name?

Yoongi:"yeah Abigail, I think I told you already".

Sam:"oops, I forgot"

Yoongi:"it's okay but I guess we'll do it as what we planned yesterday".

Sam:"yeah but I was thinking we would bring her in when everyone passed gifts"

Yoongi :"like, abigail is the last gift "

Sam:"yeah and then you can bring her in, since it's actually your present"

Yoongi:"alright but I will bring you up in it since your the one who made this possible"

Yoongi lay his hands on Sam's a tear fell down his cheek.

Yoongi:"thank you that you're doing this for me and jimin, I really appreciate it"

Sam:"everything for my friends"

They gave eachother a hug and they had some lunch together.
After a few hours of having fun with sam it was time to go, she also needed rest. Yoongi said goodbye and drove to college to pick jimin up.

He stood in front of the school and jimin rushed in his arms. He gave him a kiss and they both drove home.

Yoongi:"how was learning?"

Jimin:"ah normal, like always"

Yoongi lay his hand on jimin thigh, he looked at him and smiled. After a few minutes they arrived home. Jimin dropped his bag and walked upstairs. He told yoongi to stay downstairs and that he'll be right back. I sat down on the couch and after a few minutes later I felt something being throwed on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw jimin hiding behind a wall.

His smile is so cute and he walked towards me. He was wearing one of my blouses unbuttoned, some white shorts and nothing else. He climbed on top of me and held my hands.

Yoongi:"what do you want kitten?"
I said while stroking my finger slowly over his cheek.

Jimin:"I want it rough daddy~"
Jimin said while dropping his head in my hand. He smiled and took my hsnd. I picked him up and took him upstairs.

I lay him down on the bed and told him to stay there. I blindfolded him and cuffed him to the bed.
"shhh daddy's gonna take care of you baby" i undressed him and told him to open his mouth. He obeyed and opened his mouth. I placed a ball gag in his mouth. He tried to take the blindfold off but his hands wernt there to help. The only thing he could was listening.

"alright baby boy, if you still want this you're gonna have to behave alright?"

Since jimin got a gag in he couldn't speak. I still wanted an awnser. I snacked his smooth body with a whip. He screamed it out and nodded. I smacked him again.
"mmhp mmhp"

"what?"

"yes master"

"good boy"

I hovered over him and took off the blindfold and ball gag. He looked so innocent, but I remember what my mom said.

"The innocent people are the most dirty minded"

Jimin looked at me hopeless, his eyes sparkled like a crystal lake.
I moved closer and started to kiss him. He tried to get up and kissed back. I pinched his arm. He got a reflect and kicked. I pinched harder and the harder I pinched the harder his member got. He stopped for a moment.

"I want to be free"

I unlocked him from the handcuffs and after that he turned me around so I was the one laying down. He sat on top of me and moved closer. He kissed me again and started to moan a little. I like that, the sound of moans. Jimin sat straight and undid my trousers and boxers. He got on top and started to ride me.

My breathing got heavier, I was caught in pleasure. "ahh~ jiminnie"
Jimin was a mess. He couldn't keep it in. I was close to my orgasm, I told him to get off so I could cum. He obeyed but when I cummed he licked it all off. I was exhausted and so relaxed. We both took a shower together and got some new fresh clothes. I got out first and sat downstairs making dinner.

After a few minutes jimin walked downstairs. He sat down on the kitchen counter and looked at me cooking.

Yoongi:"you look gay"

Jimin:"so do you"

We both laughed and jimin helped me cooking. We had dinner together and later we watched TV. I saw jimin looking at me.

Jimin:"what are you thinking of?"

Yoongi:"you know what? What about a night out tomorrow.  Just me and you"

Jimin:"really?"

Yoongi:"yeah, really"

Jimin jumped in my arms and we watched the show until it finished. Later jimin was half asleep. I tried to keep him awake because he hadn't finished his dessert and I couldn't eat it either. He had the last spoons and fell asleep in my arms. Now I wasn't planning to bring him upstairs again because I was tired as well so we both fell asleep on the couch.

I couldn't wait for Christmas... ❤