56.

And so 4 years passed by, Abigail was already 4 years old. Her walking and talking improved and it was time for her to go to kindergarten.

Jimin brushed her beautiful brown hair and Yoongi came in with her clothes. Yoongi got her dressed and so Jimin made her some food for the break. He gave her some blue berries and a drink.
Abigail got her little bag and put her stuff in it.

"are you gonna take chimmy with you?" Jimin asked with a smile.
"yes, chimmy my best friend" Abigail said. Jimin patted Abigail's head and so the three of them walked to the car and drove to the school. When they arrived Abigail was shy, she knew no one. And so she pulled her dad's their shirt.

"daddy will come with you, don't worry baby" Yoongi said while holding her little hand. They all got out and so the three of them walked into the building to her class. Yoongi opened the door and Abigail froze there right in the spot.

And so the teacher spoke, "oh that's right class. We have a new classmate" She said in a happy tone. Abigail walked up to the teacher and waved at everyone. And when everyone waved back with a smile she became less shy.

"My name is Abigail" she said. "hello Abigail I'm Hyuknim " a bit said. She smiled and so the rest came up to her and introduced themselves. Yoongi and Jimin looked at how happy Abigail was.

Abigail later walked to her dad's, "you're dad and I have leave, we'll pick you up later alright cupcake?" Jimin said. Abigail nodded and looked at her class.
"I'll be okay" she kissed both of her dad's and walked back to her classmates.

And so, Jimin and Yoongi walked back to the car. Abigail would do just fine, her class loves her.
So the two of them went to get groceries and many more.

|in the classroom

So it was break time, they all sat to the small tables and so got their fruit and veggies. Abigail sat next to hyuknim. That was her best friend. And do they got to know eachother more.

"what do your parents look like?" Abigail asked. "well one if my dad's has grey/silver hair... I wished I got that" hyuknim said.
Abigail laughed and told him her dad was a wealthy doing man and would do anything for her.

And so it was playtime, all went outside and played. "come in let's go down the slide!" Hyuknim suggested. Abigail rushed after him and so they went down the slide. A great friendship grew between them and so did love.

Abigail was just such a sweet girl, how couldn't Hyuknim fall for her.
So they played on the playground and later went inside again. Everything was fun, they played until school was over. And there they were, their parents.

Abigail saw her parents but recognized someone.

"TAETAE" She yelled happily when she saw the tall guy. Taehyung reached his arms out and hugged her tight. "how is it going?" Taehyung asked while he saw his little girl has grown. "I'm great, what are you doing here?" she asked. And then she heard Hyuknim. "You know my dads?" He asked.

And so Yoongi and Jimin walked to them. Jimin got down to his length.
"why didn't you guys told me?" Jimin asked as she looked at the shy boy. "sorry, we were busy with him we forgot" Jungkook said.
Abigail couldn't believe it, her best friend was the son of her dad's best friends. She got back to the ground and got to her dad's.

"You have a beautiful son you guys" Yoongi said. Jungkook and Taehyung thanked him and so they all went home.

On the way home Yoongi noticed in the mirror Abigail looked bored. "hey Abigail? Shall we play some soccer?" Yoongi asked. Abigail got a smile on her face and so they turned right to the park. Yoongi got her out her seat and Jimin got the soccer ball.

They walked hand in hand to the park and found a nice place to play soccer. Jimin got his phone out and filmed them. Jimin always knew Yoongi would be a great father.
He knew he would do better then his own parents. It was a promise, a vow until the end.

Abigail scored and jumped in the air, "good game kid" Yoongi said. Abigail laughed and round 2 started. And then another boy walked up. "can I join?" he asked.
Abigail smiled and nodded. So Yoongi left and the boy and Abigail played together.

"go jisoon " a voice shouted. Jimin and Yoongi recognize the voice. They turned around and saw Namjoon and Jin. Jimin hugged them tight and asked how it was going. Just like Taehyung's Jungkook, they also didn't know they had a child.

They all sat down and watched their children play. Later Hyuknim joined the game and so Jungkook and Taehyung joined the guys.
And later a ball of sun joined the game with the 4 year olds. It was Hoseok. He of course let them win and later sat down with the guys.

The seven of them were together again, they didn't have a fight, they just lost contact for a while because of their kids. They all talked by and had a lot of fun.
They all ate by mcdonalds and all waved eachother goodbye.

Abigail sat in her seat while looking outside. Yoongi looked in his mirror. Abigail noticed and smiled at him. "daddy?" she asked. Jimin looked at her and smiled. "what's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"I think I like hyuknim"