28

Pov yoongi

I woke up, got dressed and walked back I to think bedroom. I woke jimin up, he sat up. He looked at me emotionless and sad. I asked what was wrong but no answer.
I got a thermometer and checked his temperature, normal...

He got dressed but fell to the bed again. He looked so depressed but he wasn't. I got down to his height and shove him closer to me.

Yoongi:"what's wrong baby?".

I stroke his cheek and looked at him deep in the eyes.

Jimin:"... ".

He looked at me and started crying. He fell Into my arms and sobbed. "I don't want you to go, you've worked already for so long". He said while sobbing. I gave him a hug and told him I didn't have a choice. I told him I was free in the holidays.

Jimin:"that's even worse!".

He pushed me away and send me out the room. I looked at him, he was so grumpy, I tried to talk to him but he only said "SHUT UP, GO AWAY!". I looked at him and closed the door. Before I walked downstairs I heard him mumbling and crying. I left a note behind and left the house. I saw him looking out the window and my car leaving the house. I turned my mirror to my back view and say jimin walking away in tears.

POV jimin

I walked away and fell down to my knees, what was going on with me today? I just shouted to yoongi, the love of my life. I looked into the mirror and came with a huge question that started to bother me.

"will yoongi still love me?"

I was so scared for that after I shouted at him, so I stayed home almost crying the whole day. I eventually walked downstairs and saw the note. I didn't read it, maybe it was to warn me for a punishment.

I mean I like yoongi's punishments but like, the real thing I love is to been hold in his arms. I walked away and sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV, there were only series of happy people who are in love and I couldn't take it.

What if yoongi comes home and shouts at me? What if he gives me the silent punishment? What if he's gonna hurt me?

All these thought made me unsure about myself and I started to cry. I cried so much I couldn't even breathe. It was already afternoon when I passed out.

Lucky hoseok was running outdoors and saw me on the ground. He tried to open the door and when he got in he called an ambulance. After that the ambulance was there he called yoongi and told him I was in the hospital.

He was so worried and got a ride to the hospital. When he entered the room he looked at me. I had a mask with oxygen placed on my mouth, I was unconscious.
I sadly didn't wake up to see him.

After hours I woke up, I felt tears on my arm. I opened my eyes and looked beside me. I saw yoongi with tears in his eyes holding my hand. When I opened my eyes he immediately gave me a hug.
He was so happy I was still alive.

Jimin:"I'm so sorry for this morn-".

Yoongi:"it's okay jimin, everyone has those days".