51.

Next morning Jimin woke up alone, he got dressed and woke up Abigail. He carried her downstairs, Yoongi wasn't there but they heard music. They walked in another room and saw Yoongi painting the picture. But he made it happier and lovely. Jimin smiled and kissed Yoongi on the forehead.

"good morning baby" Jimin said with a smile. Yoongi stood up and kissed both back. "good morning" he replied. Jimin asked if he had ate breakfast, Yoongi shaked his head and walked with them to the kitchen. They all head breakfast and Jimin told he was going to check up his college.

Yoongi nodded and gave him a kiss, Yoongi and Abigail waved him goodbye and the door closed. Yoongi remembered that he needed to get something and looked at Abigail. He wasn't gonna be away for long, he could leave Abigail for five minutes right?

Yoongi kissed her goodbye and hasted to his car. He drove away.

And so, Abigail crawled around the house, she looked around and noticed a door was left open. A door of a room she never seen before, the Red room. She pushed the door and saw the room, of course she didn't knew what it was and saw an open closet.

She giggled and sealed to it finding her dad's suitcase of "special supplies". Somehow she opened it and pulled something out. The vibrator. She pushed the button and the thing started vibrating. Abigail giggled it out as it felt funny in her hand.

After those five minutes Yoongi came home, Abigail was nowhere to be seen. He freaked out and heard the sound. He walked towards the red room Finding Abigail playing with it and pretending it was an airplane.

Yoongi picked her up and pulled the toy out her hand, he put it back in his suitcase and locked the closet back again. "now Abigail, you can't play with daddy's toys" Yoongi said while booping her nose. She giggled and both if them left the room, Yoongi locked the door.

Abigail started crying as she heard the door being locked and pointed at the door. "baby, that's daddy's playroom" Yoongi said. Abigail didn't understand, Yoongi shared even very hiring with his daughter except that. Abigail got a stuffed animal in her arms and she stopped crying.

"yeah go play with that" Yoongi said in himself. He wondered why the door was open, he hadn't entered the room for a long time.
He walked to his bedroom finding some supplies on his bed, Jimin lay them there. Yoongi smirked and closed the door.

Jimin later came home and hugged Abigail and Yoongi. They had dinner and later on brought Abigail to bed. Jimin sat down on the couch watching TV. Yoongi grabbed his hand gently and brought him upstairs. In their bed room Yoongi pushed all supplies off the bed. He lay Jimin gently on the bed starting to kiss him softly and gentle.

Jimin started to moan softly as he felt the elder tongue in his sweet mouth. The feeling of their tongues against eachother already started a thing down there. Yoongi placed Jimin on his lap, slipping his hand's  into his boxers gripping his soft ass tightly. "Yoongi-ah... "

Yoongi looked down and smiled at the younger one, "yes my love?".
"make love to me" Jimin moaned as he felt Yoongi's hand squeezing his ass softly. Yoongi didn't say anything while laying Jimin down again and gave him another heated kiss. Jimin buried his hands in Yoongi's hair while kissing eachother passionately. They make out for a while as Jimin grinds on Yoongi. Jimin tugs of the hem of Yoongi's shirt while muttering "off". Clothes got quickly as Yoongi lays Jimin in the middle of the bed.

Jimin was panting while lust and love raced through his body. Yoongi was kneeling above him, he was completely undressed. Hi kissed along on the inside of Jimin's thigh. Jimin whimpered as pleasure filled him. Jimin hiss as he felt Yoongi's lips brushing on top of his member. "hyung... " he whispered as he bit his bottom lip.