14.

[feelings]

Pov taehyung

I woke up the next morning and wanted to wake up jungkook.  When I looked over to his side and his side there was like this huge wet place, even his pillow was wet.
I turned him around and he had swollen eyes and was very red.

Taehyung:"jungkook-ah wake up".

Jungkook woke up with still wet eyes,  I asked him what was wrong but he didn't told anything. He ignored me.  I slapped him a few times.

Taehyung:"kookie tell me what's wrong".

Jungkook :"fine,  I went yesterday to yoongi's house and me and jimin became friends again... ".

Taehyung :"babe that great I'm so happy-".

Jungkook:"but when I walked away I looked trough the blinds and saw jimin and yoongi making out... ".

Taehyung gave me endless hugs and kisses.

Taehyung:"listen jungkook I know he still love us,  but he's with yoongi now.  I'm sure he still loves you. ".

Taehyung:"you want to tell him?".

Jungkook:"no it's fine bae thanks ".

We got downstairs and told the rest,  we've told them everything and cheered kookie up.  Atleast jungkook was getting happier and that's all that matters.

Pov jimin

I woke up by the feeling of a hand by my face. 

Yoongi:"good morning beautiful".

Jimin:"good morning daddy".

I stretched out and came closer to yoongi, I gave him a small kiss and got out if bed.

Yoongi:"I hope you remember that you're wearing nothing underneath ".

Jimin:"lets keep that for now".

I winked to yoongi and we both walked down stairs. We ate breakfast but heard the doorbell.

Jimin:"SERIOUSLY?!".

Yoongi walked over to the door and saw the guys outside, he let them in and gave them something to drink. I walked over to them and said hi, I saw jungkook wasn't shy anymore and we made contact.

Jimin:", hey, what are you doing here so early?".

Namjoon:"nothing we just wanted to visit you".

Taehyung looked down at my under body parts.

Taehyung:"are those hickeys-OW".

He got smacked by jin.

Jin:"TAEHYUNG ITS VERY RUDE TO LOOK AT SOMEONE'S BODY!".

Jimin:"thanks jin, but it wasn't needed.

Suddenly I heard yoongi...