21.

[honeymoon ]

Pov jimin

I woke up and felt yoongi wasn't next to me, I heard the shower and my heart calmed down.  Yoongi always called me when he was going to take a bath or shower. But this time he didn't, I thought he would call me later so I dicited to watch TV and waited for him to call me.

I heard the shower turning off and then my name.  I rushed to the bathroom and saw yoongi there.  With oy a towel around his waist and his abs showing all around.

Jimin:"w-whats wrong daddy? What do you need?".

Yoongi:"I actually don't need much just wanted to know if you were awake ".

Jimin:"you literally heard the TV".

Yoongi looked strict at me.

Yoongi:"are you being sassy kitten?".

Jimin:"I'm not sassy!".

Yoongi:"are you screaming to me?!".

Jimin:"but you-".

He picked me up and set me down the bed.  As he throwed me on the bed he cuffed my hands and feet.  I had nowhere to escape. I looked at him dressing up and getting a suitcase.  I couldn't see what was in but he looked and then smirked at me.

Yoongi:"bad boys need to be punished".

Jimin:"what ever you got in there it won't hurt".

He turned the suitcase into my view and my face turned red,  sh*t.

The suitcase was filled with :

1 gag
1 vibrator
2 whips
And 4 extra pairs of handcuffs.

I looked at yoongi different then first, is he really gonna use this?

Yoongi:"open your mouth".

Jimin:"no!".

He got on the bed and putted the gag around my mouth. He turned me around on his lap.

Yoongi:"what do you want? The hardest or the softest?".

Jimin:"the softest please".

He got the suitcase and pulled a whip out.

Yoongi :"you still sure?".

Jimin:"w-whats the hard way?".

Yoongi looked at the vibrator and looked back at me.

Jimin:"soft way please".

He pulled my shirt up so he had all space,  he held the whip and smacked it.

Jimin:"daddy stop, it hurts".

I sobbed and I looked at yoongi, he still smiled. He smacked me again and after 5 times. He stopped,  he putted the whip away and he turned me around so I was facing him. He got the gag out of my mouth.

Yoongi:"have you learned your lesson baby?".

Jimin:"y-yes daddy".

He kissed my forehead and got his laptop. I looked at it and asked what he was doing.

Yoongi :"I wanted to leave korea for a while and you can choose the place for our honeymoon ".

My eyes began to sparkle,  I took his laptop and asked him if he had any suggestions.

Yoongi:"I wanted to go somewhere quite and peaceful".

I pointed at the Maldives and we both agreed. He bought a Villa there and I got my phone and texted them. They were all so happy and said they will miss me.

Jimin:"when are we flying?".

Yoongi:"tonight, do you need help with packing?".

Jimin:"no thanks".

When I was getting my stuff I felt yoongi arms around me. He kissed on my head and got to the plane later that night.

At the airport

Jimin:"yoongi we need to-".

He grabbed my hand pulled me into an entrance with security.
Many fan girls and people where chasing us, they got stopped by security and yoongi rushed away. There was no time for fans.
When we were outside I saw a private jet and yoongi got my baggage. He putted them into the plane and took me inside.

We got up and I looked at the sky, I've never seen something so beautiful. I looked at yoongi and fell asleep on his shoulders.

Yoongi:"I love you jiminnie".

Later I woke up and saw yoongi was asleep.  I looked outside and saw it was dark. I saw lights by candles, we were by the maldives.  I woke up yoongi And told him we're here.  He got my baggage and we got to our Villa. We were really tired but didn't want to go to bed.

Jimin:"did you bring your suitcase?".

Yoongi:"yeah but why?".

I climbed on yoongi's lap facing him,  my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.
He putted his hand by my butt and hi looked deep in my eyes.

Jimin:"maybe... We can have a little... Fun".

I smirked at him and pushed him down. He pulled me closer.

Yoongi:"you know you didn't did everything wrong right?".

Jimin:"I know".

I winked while I undressed myself.
He sat on the bad patiently waiting, he saw me grabbing something out of my baggage.
He saw a white slave armor and white fishnets got pulled out.

I walked out of the room but yoongi walked over to me, he got inside the room and helped me putting it on. When I was finished we made our way to our he bed.
I started to tease yoongi.

He layed on the bed with me on top.  I played with the armour, I saw him biting his lips but I've told him to keep his hands to himself.
And when we finally connected the phone rang. Turns out it was my phone...

Jimin:"UUGGHHH".

I picked my phone and heard that tommorow night there's a prom in the Maldives.  I hanged up and told Yoongi. He said it would be fun but I didn't needed to mind it for now.
I putted my phone away and continued with what I was doing.
After a few hours I became tired and fell asleep on yoongi's chest.

He laughed and fell asleep too.
He looked at the sky, it was beautiful.