12.

[dooms day]

Pov jimin

Me and yoongi walked to school together.  I saw a random masked dude by a tree looking at us but I didn't mind.  I walked up to my friends on the school ground, I waved to yoongi and walked to my friends.  I saw jungkook looking at the man with a serious face. 

Jimin:"jungkook-ah you're okay?".

Jungkook:"huh? Oh yeah I'm Fine".

I looked at the guy and saw he aimed a gun on yoongi.  I rushed over to protect yoongi.

Jungkook:"JIMIN WAIT!".

Yoongi:"jimin?"

💥!

All the students walked over and the guy dropped his gun and fell on his knees.  Yoongi rushed over to me and jungkook was in shook.

Yoongi:"JIMIN!".

My whole arm was bleeding and I couldn't move.  For some reason I survived but needed an ambulance. 

Yoongi:"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU JERK!".

He carried me to the car and the police came as soon as possible and caught the shooter.

Yoongi drove to the hospital and we removed the bullet from my arm.  I couldn't move it for 2 hours the doctor said. We got home and yoongi lay me on the couch.  I looked at my arm but it was fine... I think.

Yoongi sat me on his lap and hugged me tight.

Yoongi:"are you okay jiminnie?".

Jimin:"yeah I'm fine".

Yoongi:"you didn't have to save me jimin".

Jimin:"but yoongi you would have died.. ".

Yoongi:"jimin I rather die then let you get hurt".

We both cried and later I got a call from jungkook.

Jimin:"hey kookie what's up?".

Jungkook:"jimin I'm so sorry you got hurt, that bullet was meant for yoong-".

Jimin:"it's okay kookie i-".

Jimin:"did you say yoongi?, ARE YOU THE PERSON WHO GAVE THAT MAN THE TASK TO KILL YOONGI?!".

Jungkook:"jimin I can explain-".

Jimin:"you never gave me attention kookie,  and now when I get my attention from someone I love you're trying to KILL HIM?!".

Jungkook :"listen jimin,  I really miss you and want you back in the dorm... ".

Jimin:"can't you accept the fact that I love someone else now... ".

Jungkook:"... "

Jimin:"listen kookie I still care about you but maybe we should take a break... It's for the best I can't deal with a person that doesn't accept my relationship".

Pov jungkook

*jimin hanged up*

I stood there... All alone by myself in my room. Tears were falling down my face.

Jungkook:"what have I done... ".

My phone fell out of my hands and I fell down to my knees.  I was crying and looked at the pictures of jimin and me one more time.

We always had a good friendship,  all I wanted was him to return because he wasn't that much on school anymore,  but when he was
He was always crowded and hand a lot of friends and we were just in the background... I'm know he still loved us but never had the time to come to us. I throwed a vase to the wall and started crying even more.

Eventually all the glass in the room was broken and I sat in the middle.  The rest of the guys came upstairs and saw me.  Jin shove all the glass away and made it harmless to me.  They all hugged me and Hoseok got my phone and looked at my messages.  He readed everything and showed the rest.

We all cried....

Jin:"I guess we really lost jimin now... ".

Namjoon:"no we don't jimin will always love us no matter what".

I still cried, I lost a really close friend.