53.

And so days passed. Yoongi was finally allowed to go home, his wounds were fixed and he was well again. He spend whole day with his family, they went to a park and when Jimin was busy with dinner he got a message from Namjoon. He picked his phone and read the message.

"hey dude, Wanna get wasted tonight?" yoongi smiled and texted back that he'll see Namjoon after dinner. When dinner got served Yoongi grabbed Abigail and sat her in her seat. He needed her and told Jimin the plans.

"but baby, you're just got out the hospital" Jimin said worried. Jimin walked over and hugged Yoongi from behind. "I'll be home soon, and I'm walking don't worry" Yoongi said. Jimin had no choice, "okay fine, have fun alright and stay safe" Jimin said while giving a kiss.

He helped with the dishes and lay Abigail in bed. He gave Jimin a goodbye kiss and left. And so Jimin was alone again, but he trusted Yoongi. He should be fine.

And as Namjoon said, Yoongi did got wasted. He came home around 12, jimin was about to lay on the couch waiting for his man. Music started playing on the speakers when suddenly Yoongi almost fell by opening the door.

Jimin got off the couch and walked to Yoongi. "I'm home" Yoongi said in the weirdest tone. "heyy, you look mighty fine Mr. Park" Yoongi said in a happy tone. Jimin walked to Yoongi and held him, "and you look mighty drunk", yoongi pressed his finger on his own lips while sushing. Jimin chuckled and grabbed Yoongi's hand. "cmon lets go to bed" Jimin said while smiling. "now we're talking" Yoongi whispered in Jimins ears and was about to kiss him.

"okay big guy, come on. Lean on me" Jimin said. Yoongi did what Jimin said and chuckled. They both walked to their bedroom "you're so beautiful" Yoongi whispered again. "oh yeah? Both of me?""mhm".

Yoongi sat down on the Ed while getting his jacket off by Jimin.
"okay time for sleep". Yoongi moved along, "this is where it starts" he said while smiling.
"where what starts?" jimin asked while undressing Yoongi.

"babies mean no sex... " Yoongi mumbled softly. "that can't be true" Jimin said. "mhm you're funny " Yoongi said while Jimin held his head. And then Yoongi fell asleep on the bed. "oh nonono, come on" Jimin said while pulling him up. Yoongi groaned and got pushed in Jimin's chest. "oh hello" he said while giggling, "we have an intruder" Yoongi said and covered his head under Jimin's sweater.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, "are you gonna choose Abigail over me?"
"nobody is choosing anybody" Jimin said and gave Yoongi a kiss on his forehead. Yoongi fell asleep on the bed again and Jimin gave up, he needed to rest anyway.

Jimin brushed his teeth, he wished Yoongi could do it but sadly he would smell his alcohol breath all night. It stinked but alright, he had fun. Jimin walked back to the bedroom and lay Yoongi straight.
He got undressed and lay beside him. Yoongi locked him in his arms quickly and pulled him closer.

"I love you baby" he whispered. The smell of beer came in his nose.
He was about to puke but couldn't leave, "I love you but not your breath rn " Jimin said. And so Yoongi woke up. "is it really that bad?" he asked. "yes but go to sleep now" Jimin said.

Yoongi obeyed and fell asleep. Jimin hugged Yoongi tight and so the both of them slept. Nothing much happened that night, Yoongi had no energy and no control.
He was tired and so was Jimin.