35.

POV Jimin

I woke up, I didn't wanted to get out of bed. I was still locked in Yoongi's warm arms. He was still asleep but I was so hungry. I turned around and booped his nose. His dreamy eyes slowly opened. He finally saw me, he smiled and gave me one gentle kiss. "good morning baby".

I wanted to get up but he pulled me back, he smiled and asked if I wanted to go to the park later. "picnic?", "picnic".  I jumped out of bed and pulled Yoongi out. Bus again he pulled me back. "what now?" I asked. He smirked, "we can go home or have fun when ever you want baby boy".  I immediately turned red and quiet. Yoongi laughed and got out of bed.
I sat back on the bed slightly watching Yoongi change. Everytime he looked at me I looked away. When he got some new jeans on he turned around and pushed me on the bed. I scared the shit out of me. He hovered over me and smiled. He gave me small kisses all over my skin and one small hickey in my neck. When he got off me I lay there soulless on the bed. He got a shirt on and throwed some clothes at me. I didn't respond, he walked back to me and asked if I was still able to go outside. I played a little with my fingers, I wanted to stay home now because of the tingles I just got. I didn't know what I wanted.

He picked me up and brought me downstairs. He made me some breakfast and got the dishes from yesterday out. I didn't eat much, I was staring at yoongi. He looked at me for a moment, I immediately turned red and took a bit of my breakfast. He laughed and placed the dishes back. I got of my chair and sat on the kitchen counter. I kept looking at yoongi until he noticed me. He got up and leaned closer to me.

"alright what do you want?" he asked. He stroke my face and smiled. "nothing much actually" I responded. Yoongi raised one eyebrow. I was getting nervous.
"God look at the time, I got to go to the sport school, bye baby".
"You never sport on sunday-".  Yoongi said. But at that moment I already closed the door. He shacked his head and cleaned the house. Well I had to do what I said. I got my scooter and drove to the sport school.

I arrived and walked into the changing room. I got changed and walked out. I saw some of my friends, not the guys but the girls.

Hyuna:"hey chimmy, what are you doing here? Don't you always sport on Tuesday?".

Jimin:"yeah, but I've had to escape from yoongi for a moment".

Joo e:"well you can always sport with us ".

I got on the sport treadmill between the girls. We talked about how it was going with our lives and one of them even dared to ask what yoongi felt like. Of course I told them for some reason. We all eventually took a break and made some smoothies. I got a message from yoongi, I opened it. The guys had a movie night and we were invited. The girls read the message. It looked fun so I accepted.

I packed my stuff, said goodbye and went home. Yoongi was waiting for me. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I heard the door open, fuck I forgot to lock the door. I looked over my shoulder to see who it was. But before I could see anyone I felt two fingers in me. I opened my eyes and saw yoongi behind me. He turned me around and pushed me against the wall. I walked closer and closer. He started to kiss me rough and jerking me off right there. He didn't wanted to let the guys wait long so he stopped. I was exhausted and tried to finish but my legs didn't work for now. I slipped and fell. It really hurted. I started to cry softly, yoongi heard me and got me out. He kissed it all better and got some bandages. He helped me to get dressed and carried me into the car.

After a few minutes we arrived, he helped me out the car and sat me down on the couch. The guys asked what happened, I told them I slipped in the shower. But then the question came why I fell. My mouth shutted, but then hung look opened his mouth.

Jungkook:"come on, we all know him in is clumsy".

I just wanted to scream thank you for saving me but I didn't. Yoongi came back from the kitchen with jin with some snacks.  We all sat down and turned on the movie.
Jungkook got to choose which movie we should watch, he came across a movie that was... "adults only". Kookie clicked on the movie and jumped on the couch. I sat down and looked at Yoongi, we both smiled and looked at the movie. Suddenly a smooth scene came on. My feet started to move up and down,i was getting nervous. I looked at Yoongi,he looked back and asked if i needed to talk to him private. He got up and walked to me to the kitchen.

YG: "whats wrong? was itr something because of the movie?".

I softly nodded and looked down out of shame, Yoongi picked my chin up and made me face him. He told me I didsn't have to be ashamed and that we could leave whenever i wanted. I told him i wanted to go, I wanted to be alone with Yoongi. We told the guys and it was not a problem.

we left and got home later. i crashed on the couch and looked at Yoongi. He smiled and sat next to me. He gave me a kiss and asked if he could do anything for him. I looked down and back to Yoongi. He stroke his hand trough my hair and pulled me closer.

Jimin:"no, I'm just. I really want it to be Christmas soon, so you can be around more".

Yoongi:"soon winter will come, and I can be along with you".

We both smiled and fell asleep