50.

|3th person pov

The Day broke trough the curtains. Yoongi woke up and saw Jimin was still asleep. Yoongi got out of bed, got dressed, brushed his teeth and went downstairs. He dicited to pick up abigail. But before he left he heard a whimper from upstairs.

Yoongi rushed to his bedroom finding Jimin crying. "baby what's wrong?" Yoongi asked while stroking his head. Jimin told Yoongi he didn't feel well. Yoongi told jimin he was picking up Abigail, get some medicine for him and come straight back.

Jimin nodded and fell back into the pillow, his stomach killed him.
He saw Yoongi walking out the room. Jimin cried again.

|pov jimin

When Yoongi was gone I found some of his clothes lying around in the bedroom. I grabbed all the clothes I could find and threw them on the bed. I missed Yoongi already, he's such an addiction. I grabbed of his jackets and pulled it closer. The smell of him Smells so nice. I put on one of hid blouses and fell asleep. I just wanted one day filled with love, I was concerned. What if he's cheating on me?

A tear fell down my cheek and I fell asleep between his clothing.

|yoongi pov

I drove away and first went to pickup out little angle. When I arrived at Sam's, I knocked on her door. She opened and Abigail walked into my arms. "Dada!" she said. I picked her up and asked how it was. Sam told everything was going great and she's super sweet.

After a short conversation, me and Abigail went to the market to get dome stuff and when we just payed for it I got a phone call from the guys. I picked up and I heard Hoseoks voice.

"hey hobi, what's up?" I said before hearing a terrified voice.
"uhm, Yoongi? Jimin is home right?" he asked "yeah why, and why do you sound terrified?" I asked. "he won't let us in, I'm worried" Hoseok said.

"I'm coming home, wait there" I said before hanging up. Abigail looked worried and I rushed to the car. I sat her in her seat and she looked outside, I couldn't drive fast because baby on board. I arrived home and opened the door.

I handed Hoseok the bags and Abigail before going upstairs. I knocked in the door, no awnser. The door was locked, I remembered doing something from a fee weeks ago. I grabbed a screwdriver and unlocked the door. I saw Jimin sleeping, in a nest made of my clothes.

Hoseok walked upstairs with Abigail and saw Jimin. "I think he's nesting" Hoseok said. That couldn't be, "is something wrong with him" Hoseok asked. Abigail wurmed herself out if hoseok arms and tried to get on the bed. I picked her up and looked at Jimin, I was concerned.

Hoseok looked worried at him too.
Abigail wanted to go on the bed and so I placed her on it and she crawled to jimin. Giving him kisses and hugs all to try to wake him up.
I got into the bed as well and locked jimin in my arms, the full family was complete.

"Dada... Wake up please" Abigail said while looking at Jimin. Jimin didn't woke up, he wasn't in a coma. He was just nesting like Hoseok said. Abigail hugged both her dad's tight. Hoseok asked if he needed to go but Yoongi said no and pulled him on the bed.

|next
|pov Jimin

I woke up and got immediately attacked by Yoongi's body. Jimin felt really uncomfortable as he felt someone else beside him. "HOSEOK HYUNG?!" he yelled as he saw Hoseok asleep next to him.
He tried to get out but saw someone grabbing his face, smaller then hid hands.

"Dada, you awoke". Jimin looked at the younger one, it was Abigail. He grabbed her tight and hugged her tight and gave her kisses. Yoongi got awake with Hoseok. They saw Jimin was awake and hugged him tight. "we were so worried Jimin" Hoseok said.

Jimin said he was fine, he just felt... Insecure. Yoongi said that everything is okay. They all had breakfast and so Hoseok left the house thanking the both of them.
Yoongi told jimin that everything was going to be okay and he doesn't have to suffer anymore.

That he can be happy, that he can be himself. That he doesn't have to worry. Because the two of them will make it together. Jimin smiled and threw his head into Yoongi's chest. He smiled while crying, he never heard those words before.

Yoongi hugged him tight and Abigail walked to her dad hugging his leg. Jimin got down to her height and gave her a hug.
She and Yoongi were my everything, my worlds.

I was Earth, Yoongi the moon and Abigail the sun. We were complete and felt so happy. I picked Abigail up and twirled her around, her giggle made wonders. Yoongi grabbed his phone and called someone.

"yeah hello I would like to book a appointment for today at 13:00" he said. I asked who he called and he gave a kiss on my cheek.

"maybe we need new pictures" he said while winking. I looked at Abigail and smiled. We went to a local store to find the perfect frame. I found one who was perfect. It was expensive but who cares, Yoongi can afford everything.

We bought it and drove to the photoshoot. The photographer asked us if we had any ideas for pictures, we dicited to just take 3 from the family and a few from abigail. The photographer nodded and grabbed his camera.

We took the pictures and Yoongi had one last suggestion, he needed a royal, serious picture. The photographer took the picture and gave it to Yoongi. We later got the rest of the pictures and payed the man. We drove home and I checked the photo's, they were beautiful. I looked in the front mirror. I saw Abigail moving in her chair smiling. I gave her my hand and she held it. My other hand was held by Yoongi.

I was happy, I felt relieved. Everything was going to. Turn out great.