33.

POV jimin

I woke up, I waked yoongi up and asked if he could bring me. He woke up and nodded. We both walked downstairs and he made me some breakfast. The doorbell rang. Yoongi walked over to the door, it was a pregnant woman who I didn't know, she walked in and sat down on the couch.

Yoongi got my bags and called me. Before I left I walked up to the woman while yoongi was starting the car.

Jimin:"listen here you hoe, if you do something to my man I'm going to sue you, and make sure yoongi doesn't want to see you anymore".

The woman started laughing, I looked at her damn serious, why was she laughing?

Sam :"don't worry darling, I won't do anything to him. We're just gonna talk".

I walked outside and yoongi waved the woman goodbye.

Yoongi:"what did you say?".

Jimin:"nothing daddy, I just told her a joke, that's why she laughed ".

Yoongi:"alright then".

He dropped me off, gave me a kiss and waved me goodbye. He also told me he couldn't pick me up early today because of the woman. I frowned and gave him a kiss.

I was so mad, why couldn't I go home for just one pregnant bitch.
If yoongi cheated on me I'm going to yell at him so hard. What if He made that woman pregnant?!

When I was about to break my locker my friends came to me and asked what was bothering me. I told them about Sam and that I was so mad and also I wanted to have a child with yoongi.

Namjoon got down to my height and lay his hand on my shoulder.

Namjoon:"you know jimin, you can't be mad at something that you don't know".

Jin:"namjoon is right, you can't be mad on something when you don't even know what's going on".

Hoseok:"did you asked him about it?".

Jimin:"I did, but he won't tell".

Taehyung:"don't worry chim, it's the holidays soon and you can spend the whole winter with him, I heard his having a huge Christmas tho".

Jungkook:"yeah he told me he had a big surprise for yo-".

Bangtan :"JUNGKOOK SHHHH".

I looked shocked but tried to ignore it, what big surprise? I dropped the thought and walked to class with the guys. Hoping school would end.

POV Yoongi

I came back home and offered Sam a drink. We both sat down and talked about the idea. Sam told me the baby would be born around christmas morning and that I had to come super early to pick the baby up. She also gave me a few pictures.  I couldn't see much but I saw he was healthy, and already had grown his fingers and toes. I had to hide them somewhere where jimin couldn't find them. But it was hopeless, jimin knows the whole house so I just placed them on the fridge, he didn't know anyway.

Sam also told me that she reads a book for the baby every night.
I pulled out a card and gave it to sam. She looked at me, "Magdalena" she said. I looked at her and smiled.

"it means gift of God"  I said.

Sam smiled and we both found beautiful names. We both wanted a name that has a wonderful meaning. Eventually we made a top three.