49

3th person pov

Next morning Jimin woke up alone. He noticed he was still wearing nothing underneath. He got some boxers on and his lingerie. He walked towards Abigail's room, she wasn't there. He closed the door and walked downstairs. Suddenly he remembered last night and he walked downstairs crying.

Yoongi came from out the kitchen and asked what was wrong. Jimin Still felt guilty over getting punished for being drunk.

Yoongi picked Jimin's head from his chest and held his face, wiping his tears away with his thumb.

"Baby, you have absolutely nothing to cry about, I already forgave you" Yoongi said. "I know what I did to you is no better.. "

"I deserved it, and I wouldn't blame you for my behavior " jimin said while tears fell down his chubby cheeks.

Yoongi felt happy, he always had a dark cloud above him and the Jimin came in his life. Jimin was his sunshine in his life, no one could replace him.

Then, the smoke detector sounded of scaring the both of them. They were so caught up, Yoongi forgot that he was making breakfast.

Jimin and Yoongi giggled together as they went to solve the issue. Yoongi turned off the stove and Jimin got a broom and swatted around the detector. After a few minutes they got it to stop.

"what were you making?" Jimin asked. "I tried to make pancakes and then you came in" yoongi said while chuckling. "well we can make them together, im. Good at making them" Jimin said with a smile.

Jimin got fresh ingredients and started to make them. The suddenly he felt Yoongi's arms around him. Yoongi picked him up and placed him on the counter, glaring at him.

"I don't think I'm hungry for pancakes.. But for something else" yoongi said while smirking at him.
Jimin knew what he was doing, and he felt so ready. The windows were still blinded so no one could watch, besides Yoongi has a gate with password in front to no one could even come In.

Yoongi got his hand underneath the lingerie set and gripped in Jimins ass firmly. The two of them were in a heated session, groans and moans filling the room. It didn't take too long Jimin to notice Yoongi's excitement though his jogging pants. Yoongi started trailing kisses from Jimins lips to his neck. Jimin. Loved it when Yoongi marked him, and he was so intense with it.

"mm.. Fuck... Right there" Jimin moaned. Yoongi started to undress Jimin while still marking him. He always wanted Jimin. His body was addictive for him.

Jimins warm honey skin, his scent, his silky blonde hair, his sweet voice. He had the continent need to dominate such a man.

Yoongi removed the lingerie set and his boxers and threw them on the floor. He lay down Jimin on his back, spread his Legs and inserted two fingers in him.
Yoongi watched as Jimin shifted his body in reaction to Yoongi's actions. Yoongi bit his leg and when he went faster on him.

Jimin closed his eyes as he felt Yoongi's fingers inside him. He placed his small hand on the top of Yoongi's hand as he did it.
Jimin pushed Yoongi's finger deeper, hitting his sweet spot. His body jerked in response, pleasing the elder one.

Yoongi went down and marked Jimin's abdomen licking Every spot he could while his fingers worked Inside Jimin.

Yoongi inserted a third finger to prepare Jimin what he was gonna receive. The moans of jimin sounded like the angels of heaven for Yoongi.