25.

[Crazy, guilty pleasure ]

Pov jimin

I woke up and immediately woke up Yoongi. I wanted to feel him one more time before he couldn't today.  I jumped on top of him and smashed the pillow on his head.

Jimin:"wake up!".

I giggled and he eventually woke up.  When he wanted to say good morning I smashed the pillow in his face, oops.  He didn't got mad but he started to laugh. He sat straight and took me in his arms. He kissed me gently and wanted to  get dressed.  I wanted to stop him until I tripped and started crying.  God I'm such a baby.

Yoongi walked over to me and sat me on the bed.  He kissed my knee and asked if I needed something.  I asked him if he could stay a little longer even tho I was going to work with him.  He told me that was already the plan.  I looked at him and my knee still hurted.

I looked outside at the sun who just went up,  suddenly my view got blocked my a mask. I couldn't see sh*t and felt my body laying on the bed. My hands and feet got locked up but still I didn't knew what was going on.

Yoongi :"open up".

I kept my mouth closed and besides I didn't hear him since there was so much going on.

Jimin:"sorry, what did you say da-".

I felt something in my mouth and heard yoongi laughing. I tried to lick what was blocking my mouth. It tasted like candy and started to lick it more.  Thought he putted a Lolly in my mouth. I heard moaning and yo on his hand at the back pushing my head.

After 10 minutes of sucking it, I heard yoongi falling on the bed. The lolly was already gone and he took of the mask for a short amount of time.  He was covered in sweat and when I looked beside me I saw a package of a flavored condom.  My eyes opened wide and looked at Yoongi.  He smiled and stroke my head. I turned red and fell beside him. 

After a break he picked me by my neck and putted the mask back on.

He putted a gag in my mouth of what I could feel.  And he cuffed my feet and hands tight.  It was so tight that I was sensitive everywhere where he could touch me aka my whole body.  He pushed me on the bed in the pose where only my knees had the only thing to stay on bed.  Again I couldn't see anything and felt something inside me.

It reached the spot where I go immediately crazy.  He decided to go deeper and deeper so I started crying... And it eventually worked.

Yoongi:"I didn't needed to put some lube on it, you're wet as f*ck.  Does it turn you on?".

Jimin tried to talk trough the gag but couldn't, he nodded his head in the hope yoongi would go further.
I chocked almost with the gag when yoongi told me it was just a toy that I felt. I started crying and I begged for him.

Jimin:"daddy... Please I want you,  not a toy".

Yoongi got the toy out and switched it with himself.  He started to thrust harder until jimin finally could say he wanted to stop.

But that didn't happen for 1 hour because he couldn't talk.  After that hour yoongi got out of him and uncuffed his hands and feet.

Yoongi:"I want to see how good you are... ".

Jimin:"what d-do you mean?".

Yoongi:"I want to see if you can ride me... Blindfolded!".

Jimin gulped and yoongi already sat on the end of the bed laughing.  He was laughing to see if jimin could find him with a mask on. 
But slowly jimin placed his hands on the bed looking for yoongi his legs to begin.  He eventually got closer and sat down on yoongi with the exact spot he needed to sit. Jimin smirked to yoongi but couldn't see his reaction.