16.

[A night to remember]

Pov. Jimin

I came home from school and opened the door, I saw yoongi's car outside so he must be home.
When I walked in there was no one there... Not in the kitchen, living room. I walked upstairs to see if yoongi was there. I walked to our bedroom and knocked on the door. No awnser...

Jimin:"is he asleep? I want to play... Whatever I'm going in".

I opened the door and saw yoongi laying in bed. Yoongi saw me and spoke,  he was really tired.

Yoongi:"what do you want?".

Jimin:"why don't we... Play something... Just anything really...  But if you don't want to i'll just leave".

I walked to the door and opened it, as I wanted to walk out yoongi spoke. 

Yoongi:" I haven't said anything yet".

He walked over to me...

Yoongi:"we can play if you want but it's something... You probably....never experience before".

Yoongi leaned closer and smashed his lips on me, swirling his tongue against mine.

He grabbed my ass and picked me up as I put my legs around his waist making our way to the bed.

Yoongi:"you do know what you need to do right?".

I nodded...

Yoongi:"strip Now. ".

I hesitated a bit before striping.

I took of my shirt and pulled down my jeans.

Out of nowhere yoongi got my collar with a leash on it and putted it around my neck.  As I leaned closer he pushed my head on the pillow and started to finger me.

As I was moaning,  yoongi stopped with what he was doing and actually it made me whine.

Yoongi:"on your knees".

I didn't follow his order since he stopped my pleasure. He pulled the leash making me face him.

Yoongi:"is this what you want? Being punished? Put your hands together".

I immidietely followed because I don't want to make yoongi pissed then he already is. I got my hands together and they got handcuffed.

Yoongi placed his member right at his entrance but didn't thrust it in...

Jimin:"daddy please.. ".

Yoongi:"beg for it then".

Jimin:"please fuck me d-daddy... ".

Then he thrusted his member inside me making me moan loudly.

Jimin:"daddy it hurts". 

As my eyes rolled up and my tongue fell out I tried to catch my breath.

Yoongi got of me and placed me on top.  I never met him this dominant... I guess he's really dominant when he's pissed.

Yoongi:"ride me".

I slowly climbed up while yoongi sat against the head board of the bed.

I lowered myself back down and started moving. The only one who was screaming and moaning was me.

(god I need holy water)

Yoongi started to thrust faster and deeper. As he saw me getting tired we swapped places,  he was on top again.

Jimin:"daddy it hurts slow down".

Yoongi :"it hurts?".

He only thrusted harder and deeper.

(don't break the bed please)

I almost cried, it really hurted but felt so good at the same time.

Jimin:"daddy stop,  I'm cumming".

As I cummed he pulled me closer and gave me a gentle kiss.

Yoongi:"daddy is proud of you baby boy".

I looked him in the eyes...

Jimin:"I love you daddy".

As yoongi was about to reply,  I've already fell asleep in his arms.

Yoongi:"I love you too... Jiminnie... "
Yoongi heard his phone,  since he wouldn't wanted to leave me alone he picked me up and he walked downstairs.  I was still in his arms why he was talking on the phone.

Pov yoongi

I got a invitation of Leo.  He was a good friend of me and also came out of a Royal family,  let's just say he's my nephew. 

Leo :"hey yoongi,  my parents are gonna give a gala and I wanted to invite you,  since I haven't seen you since we were 4".

Yoongi:"can I bring a guest".

Leo :"ofcorse you can,  it would be my pleasure to meet him or her".

Yoongi:"Alright I tell him when he wakes up".

Leo:"alright see you tommorow".

I hang up and called a good friend to ask if see can help me out.

Wendy:"hey yoongi, what can I do for you?".

I heard cutting and threads on the line.

Yoongi:"hey Wendy can you help me with making two suits?".

Wendy:"ofcorse tell me your ideas".

I told her the plans and said goodbye, I looked at jimin and brought him to bed.

Pov wendy

I got some rolls of fabric and started.  I got a mannequin and started to measure the hip.
As yoongi told me I started with the suit for jimin. It was hard to make it but I eventually made it.

I wanted to do something extra and made sure jimin would shine that night.

I made a black blouse with a tie on it.  The jacket I'm made with a pattern of light grey.

( if you really want to know how jimins suit looked like it's basically his blood sweat & tears outfit and so is the suit of yoongi)

Eventually I started yoongi's suit, since I was a hard worker I didnt have stress.  Yoongi hadn't really wishes for his suit so I wanted to surprise him.  I started v neck blouse out of white fabric and made a jacket with a flower pattern on it.  As cherry on top I made a fabric choker with a space pattern. When I was done I was so proud on myself.

I looked over at my wall and saw my dress idea. I was a bit tired but I couldn't make it tommorow so I made a white dress and eventually went to bed.

I was so nervous of what yoongi and jimin will think about their suits.  I eventually fell asleep in peace.