27.

POV jimin

I woke up and saw songs wasn't there. I putted on my shirt and walked down. I yelled his name but no answer. I looked in every room and gave up, I walked to the kitchen and picked my breakfast. And at that moment I found a little note. I picked it up and after reading I face palmed myself.

Dear jimin. Sorry for leaving so early. I had a call and I had to go to work, I'll be home late too. I'm so sorry baby. There's also money on the kitchen counter, go get yourself something xoxo yoongi.

It wasn't that bad. I looked at the counter and got the money. I walked upstairs and got dressed. I hot the home Keys and jumped on the scooter. School hasn't started yet so no one could see me. I parked my scooter and walked in the store, a woman walked towards me. She came to me and got a few clothes for me. It was a great friend of me and I tried them on. I thanked her and left.

When I came home I putted on the new clothes but right at that moment yoongi came home.
He runned towards me and hugged me. We both laughed and said I looked beautiful.

Jimin:"wait didn't you said you worked late?".

Yoongi:"I did but I got off early".

He lay down on the couch and I sat on top of him, he stroke my thighs and smiled.

Yoongi:"you know jimin, I think about you a lot. Your sweet personality, your body, your voice".

Jimin:"why my body?".

Yoongi didn't even realise he said that and looked at me and saw me taking off my shirt.

Jimin:"do you like my body daddy?".

He smiled and nodded.

Yoongi:"you have a amazing body baby".

Jimin:"you want it?".

Yoongi looked at me as if I said something scary, I sat straight and lay my hand on his body. And started to move up and down.  I began slowly.  I felt two hands by my butt, they started to pinch me and pushed me up and down even more. Yoongi bit his lips trying to keep his climax in. But I moaned to loud,  even tho I was starting it. I eventually unzipped his jeans and sat on his already hard member.  But he zipped his pants back up and brought me to the bedroom.

Yoongi:"lets do it here".

He winked and took of his clothes. He hovered over me and started to kiss me roughly.  He pushed me closer to the bed and started to kiss me rough.

Yoongi:"now baby, you're not allowed to cum until I say so".

Jimin:"but daddy, that's impossible ".

He came closer and pulled of my shirt. He sat me on him and told me to continue. I took place on him and started to move up and down again. I eventually started to bounce on him, he was so loud. He grabbed my leg and started to pinch it to keep himself in.
It kinda hurted but I was used to it.

He bit his lips and pinched my leg harder. He breath was heavy but so satisfying. I stopped and he placed his hand on my back.  He pushed me closer and started to kiss me again, slowly, gentle kisses. He bit my lip trying to get his entrance and I had no choice.

Pov yoongi

10 minutes later jimin fell asleep.  I twirled a little trough his hair until I  heard the doorbell. I didn't want to let jimin alone. Also he was glued to my body and wouldnt  let go, witch means I couldn't put a shirt on either.  I walked downstairs and opened the door.