46.

3th person pov

Christmas was over. New year's was slowly coming. Abigail was playing on the floor with her toy's  while jimin called the guys. While Yoongi made breakfast. The guys picked up.

"omg who is this? And why are you calling so early?!"

"it's me taehyung"

"oh hey jimin"
"what's up?"

"I'm doing great, I was wondering
Yoongi is gonna prepare for the new year's party and later we want to be by ourselves. "

Taehyung got surrounded by the guys and he turned the loud speaker on.

"so? What is it?"

"can we maybe drop off Abigail
By you guys and pick her up
Tomorrow evening?"

The guys all looked at eachother and hoseok almost screamed. They would love to babysit Abigail.

They said yes immediately.

"thanks guys, well get her stuff and drop her off. See ya"

When Jimin hanged up. The guys jumped in the air, they've got to watch over Abigail and sleep with her. They all had a discussion over by who abigail would sleep. Namjoon told that abigail got to choose herself.

Meanwhile jimin and Yoongi got all her stuff and picked abigail up.
They got her plush bunny this time and sat her in the car. Jimin got the seat locked and the drove to the dorm. Taehyung opened the door and got them in.

Abigail immediately started giggling when she saw Tae. Tae smiled back and walked in the living room. Yoongi told the guys what they had to do and what for what was and jimin set up Abigail her bed. Her bed was set in taehyung his room since she liked tae so much.

When everything was set jimin and yoongi kissed Abigail goodbye but before they left the door. She started crying. Jimin and Yoongi picked Abigail out of Jin's hands.

"Dada, no leave"

"but baby, Dada has to go"

"noo~~ *sob*"

"you will see Dada tomorrow again"

"o-okay *sob*"

Yoongi dried Abigail's tears and gave her back to jin. She got out of jin's arms and hugged Yoongis leg.
She hugged it tight and waved her dad's goodbye. Jungkook gave Abigail her a cookie and she smiled again.

The guys planned to play with abigail while the others made lunch.

Meanwhile by yoongi and jimin

They drove to the place they wanted to build the party.

It was a castle, with a balcony in front of the big garden where all guests would party. Yoongi and jimin gave the builders the plan.

Under the balcony would hang a huge clock for the countdown.
And fireworks would be placed around the lake. Etc etc.