41.

The next day yoongi woke up.
He slowly opened his eyes and saw jimin hanging above him. Yoongi stroke his hand softly over jimins soft cheeks.

Yoongi:"good morning beautiful"

Jimin :" good morning daddy"

Jimin gave yoongi a soft kiss and the lips. Yoongi walked downstairs, made breakfast and then walked back upstairs. Jimin thanked yoongi for bringing breakfast.

While jimin was eating he looked at yoongi, he smiled at him.
Jimin remembered yoongi had work today. He could go with Yoongi but then it was only spacing around and sleeping so he dicited to stay home.

Jimin:"can I stay home?"

Yoongi:"are you gonna survive that little one?"

Jimin:"yeah sure, I'll call you by emergency"

Yoongi kissed jimin on the cheek and got dressed. Jimin continued eating and they both walked downstairs. After that yoongi did the dishes, he kissed jimin goodbye and told him he would be back before he knew it.

Jimin waved yoongi goodbye and saw the black Mercedes disappear.
Jimin walked around in the living room.  He was already bored, he noticed the piano in the corner. He pressed some keys in making a beautiful sound. He eventually stopped and walked to the couch, he sat down and turned on the TV.

He watched some movies and a few episodes of some series. It was almost afternoon. Jimin made lunch for himself and jumped on the bed upstairs, he opened his laptop. It was time to surprise yoongi see if he got time.

Before jimin started Skype he looked at his closet. He had an idea. He walked towards his closet and picked something out. He got it on. It was a sort of little suit he bought when yoongi was gone.

(for y'all who want to know ^^)

He started up skype and yoongi picked up. When yoongi saw jimin he was turning red.

Jimin:"like what you see daddy?"

Yoongi was silent, jimin looked so good in it he was speechless.

Yoongi:"i-i,  You look amazing"

Jimin moved closer to tease yoongi, he noticed yoongi was biting his lip and licking it.

Jimin lay down looking at the camera.

Jimin:"you're hungry for me are you?"

Jimin smiled while looking at yoongi.

Yoongi:"you bet, you'll better be in that outfit when I come home baby boy. You're mine".

Jimin:"I'm ready daddy".

Jimin bit on his finger and saw yoongi looking around. After a few seconds yoongi picked his phone and called the reception.