31.

Pov Jimin

I woke up and checked my phone, I had a message from Jungkook. He asked if I wanted to hang out. I haven't hang out with jungkook for I while. I replied that I would love to. I looked at Yoongi, he was still asleep. I got dressed and walked out the door. I drove away.

Later I saw Jungkook, he waved and gave me a hug. We both walked into the restaurant. We both got lunch and talked a bit.

Jungkook:"so how is it between you and Yoongi?".

Jimin:"oh everything is fine".

I smiled and we both laughed.

Jungkook asked me if I wanted to hang out in a club for a while tonight. I said yes and later we both went to he Club.

There were a lot of people there. I pulled Jungkook with me and we both danced. I never had this much fun before. Suddenly I remembered that I forgot that I actually had to go straight home. I ignored it, I rather had fun then going home.

Me and Jungkook sat down and drank a few beers. I slowly became drunk and I laughed about the smaller things. Sadly I was so drunk I couldn't drive, and Jungkook couldn't too.

I fell down on the bar and tried to stand up. I tried to walk but it didn't look that good. I felt something vibrating in my pocket, it was my phone I picked it but didn't awnser. I couldn't even read who it was. I placed it back in my pocket. I've met a few friends of Jungkook and all hang out.

11:43

I looked at the time. It was late and knew what happend in te nicht, soort infecties to go home. I decided to walk since I couldn't drive. I opened the door and said hi. Yoongi didn't really look happy and asked him what was wrong.

Yoongi:"where the f*ck have you been? I told you to come straight home. I had people looking the streets for you".

Jimin:"I'm sorry I don't always do what I'm suppose to do, maybe you need someone who does".

Yoongi:"don't be rediculous ".

I looked into his eyes, I didn't looked drunk this time but scared.

Jimin:"sometimes you scare me... ".

Yoongi still looked mad but also confused.

Jimin:"I'm sorry I don't always give you the submission that you want, but I'm not really that kind of person".

Yoongi:"jimin".

He walked closer.

Jimin:"don't crowd me, I need space".

I walked a few steps away.

Yoongi:"jimin, don't give up on us".

Jimin:"I JUST NEED TO THINK A LITTLE BIT".

Yoongi:"don't leave me... ".

I looked at him, but suddenly he got to his knees and looked down.

Jimin:"what are you doing? Get up".