59.

Jimin woke up and softly and gently woke up Yoongi. Yoongi smiled and both got dressed. The ate breakfast, brushed their teeth, did their hair and when they checked everything, Jimin reached his hand out and Yoongi held it. The both of them walked out the door to the car. Jimin sat down and got in his safety belt.

"You ready baby?" Yoongi asked. Jimin smiled while nodding. Both hands were hold and so they drove to the airport. Of course Yoongi took his private jet so the two of them could enjoy the trip.
They set off to Cuba.

When they arrived they drove to their beach house. It was close to the water and the wild. The perfect place for them. Jimin got dressed and immediately jumped in the sea. Yoongi watched him and got pulled in. They both laughed and swam around.

Jimin found some beautiful shells that he made two necklaces from.
A soulmate necklace just for him and Yoongi, Yoongi saw this as a gift he would always carry, even after death. They later hanged around on the beach and eventually made a fire.

The guys called, they picked up and all asked how it was going.
Taehyung showed his new gucci clothes and Jungkook showed some pictures of places they went to. Namjoon and Jin did the same, they all had alot of fun.

They talked for an hour and a half and then hanged up, Jimin and Yoongi looked at the sunset. Jimin leaned his head on yoongi's shoulder and gave a gentle kiss.
Yoongi gave one back and so Jimin fell asleep. Yoongi brought Jimin to bed and later went outside for a moment.

Turtles came on the land and so did crabs. He saw dolphins in the sea. It was beautiful, he took some pictures so he could show Jimin.
It was beautiful, after an half hour the fire burned out and Yoongi went inside. He took a shower and got next to Jimin in bed.

|next morning

Yoongi woke up Jimin and got him in his arms. Yoongi showed some pictures of Yesterday he took while Jimin ate his breakfast he got. They both got dressed and went into the forest. They came across beautiful animals, they were so colorful.

They walked a round before going on the boat, the boat would go to a place where dolphins were, you could swim with them too. Yoongi spended most of his money to Jimin, he wanted him to be happy.
They did have fun, the dolphins were so nice.

Jimin had a lot of Fun. They went to many places, they had a romantic dinner. Everything Jimin dreamed of, just like the old days.
The both of them had a lot of fun.
They climbed on rocks, rolled in the sand, swam in the water.

They sure had a great day and so slowly the night came along again.
Jimin way laying on the bed playing games on the laptop.
And suddenly Yoongi came in.
Jimin got the laptop aside and looked at Yoongi, it looked like he just came out the shower, water still dripping from his body, his hair soaking wet.

He saw Yoongi drying himself, Yoongi noticed and smirked.
"what are you looking at baby?" Yoongi asked. Jimin immediately turned red and turned around.
"n-noting daddy" Jimin said.

Jimin never stopped using nicknames. He knew it was a kink of Yoongi's. Yoongi called jimin over to stand up. Yoongi lowered Jimins shorts and began to squeeze his dick to make him weak. When Jimin became weak he got throwed on the bed.

Jimin lay on the bed watching Yoongi holding the towel that was around his waist. "open up your legs sweety" Yoongi said softly.
Jimin obeyed and opened his legs, he saw Yoongi taking of the towel and without a warning Yoongi thrusted inside Jimin.

Yoongi went slowly in Jimin, but the younger one moaned like a fucking dragon dildo was shoved up his hole. Yoongi wanted to go hard on him now. "does it make you better?" Yoongi said.

Jimin nodded while the moans left his mouth, his breath was out of control. Jimin fell under Yoongi looking at his smooth body, tears rolled down his eyes. It felt so good.

Yoongi went on full speed, causing the younger moan louder and breathe faster. Jimin gripped the bed sheets to stay on the bed.
And so, Yoongi hit Jimin's prostate.
Jimin let out a long moan everytime it got hit, it felt so good.
He wanted more and so Yoongi kept thrusting.

Jimin's dick was only getting harder and harder. And then Yoongi leaned closer.
"who do you belong to?" He asked with a whispering voice.
"t-to ah- d-daddy" Jimin said while his eyes were half open. He looked in Yoongi his beautiful eyes.

"suck daddy off baby" Yoongi said in a low tone. Jimin got set on the ground, kneeing while looking at Yoongi's hard member. Yoongi stood up right in front of the Younger.

Jimin looked at Yoongi, he still felt an over feeling of Yoongi inside him. And so Yoongi grabbed the Youngers head and got his dick inside Jimin's mouth. Jimin started to suck. Yoongi's head fell backwards as he fell on the bed leaning on his elbows.

Jimin licked the tip of it to tease him and stuffed the whole thing in his mouth. Yoongi groaned as Jimin sucked, it was a great feeling. Later after sucking Jimin could have a rest for only 30 seconds. He was forced on the bed on all knees.

And of course Yoongi never forests his special suitcase. Jimin felt his feet and arms getting cuffed. He was scared but also getting tired.
He felt Yoongi's fingers on his dick, Jimin moaned it out as he felt them stroking his member.

Then Yoongi got a new tool, Jimin felt a ring around his dick. Jimin was confused and again without a warning, a vibrator was shoved up his ass. Jimin started panting as he felt it vibrate. The room was filled with pants, moans, groans and tears.

Later when Jimin most started crying, Yoongi took out the vibrator and flipped Jimin over. He also took off the ring as Jimin couldn't hold it any longer.

Jimin's body was twitching, his eyes filled with tears, his lips swollen from biting them, his cheeks were almost red.

Jimin got uncuffed and the supplied were thrown on the ground. Yoongi smiled as he looked at his baby boy.

"goodnight baby" Yoongi whispered before getting into bed and hugging Jimin closer. Jimin got under the covers, his breath still trying to get it back, his cheeks still red. Jimin smiled as he got close to Yoongi's body.

"goodnight daddy"