36.

POV Jimin

I woke up and climbed on Yoongi, "wake up!".  Yoongi opened his eyes, he smiled and got up. He gave me a kiss and a hug. "good morning baby", he sat me down and got out of bed. He dressed me and he carried me downstairs. He made breakfast and sat down.

Jimin:"it's autumn, can we got to the woods today?".

Yoongi:"sure but I promised a visit by Sam, but we can go".

Jimin:"why Sam? Am I not important anymore?"

I raised one eyebrow and looked really jealous at Yoongi. He looked away for a moment.

Jimin:"WHY IS SHE SO IMPORTANT?! WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME LIKE THIS?".

Yoongi:"baby you don't understand ".

Jimin:"WHAT IS IT THEN?!"

Yoongi went silent and looked at the ground.

Jimin:"THIS IS EXACTLY THE THING! YOU'RE HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME! NO SHIT I DON'T UNDERSTAND!".

Yoongi walked over to me and shutted my mouth.

Yoongi:"Park jimin... There's a reason why I married you and you won't regret this secret".

He got his hand of me and got my winter coat. He putted the coat on me and we both walked outside. I calmed down and throwed some leaves in Yoongi's face. I laughed and we walked further. After a few hours we walked to Sam's house.

Sam:"welcome, come inside".

We sat down and yoongi looked at her belly, it was round and he asked me how it was going.

Sam:"she's healthy, I got checked yesterday".

They both looked at me, they smiled.

Yoongi:"you want to feel it Jimin?".

I looked at it and placed my hand on her belly, I felt the baby give a kick. It felt weird but really cute.

Jimin:"you're really lucky Sam".

Sam:"you might think that but I wouldn't we so sure about that?".

Jimin:"why?".

Sam:"never mind sweetie".

She smiled and stroke over her belly. She smiled and looked at me. I smiled back.  after a cup of tea we left, she wasn't that mean after all. We got home and we both sat down.

Jimin:"yoongi? If Sam didn't want a baby, why didn't she planned a abortion?".

Yoongi:"because she wanted to do something special for someone?".

Jimin:"who?".

Yoongi:"a very good friend of her".

He smiled and we both watched TV.

I thought of it. Sam is a real hero, I want to be like one too but I can't. I looked at yoongi, he looked back.

Yoongi "over a few days it's christmas, you already know what you want?"

Jimin:"well yeah but you know we can't... "

Jimin crawled into yoongi arm, a tear started to roll over his chubby cheeks. Yoongi couldn't even look at him, it was too sad. Yoongi sat jimin on his lap and tilted his chin up so jimin could face him.

Yoongi:"I'm so sorry baby that I can't change that, but you can have plenty other things for christmas"

Jimin:"I don't have other things".

Yoongi :"is you know what, keep focusing in your study's I will find something for you that will make you happy again".

Jimin:"alright, thanks daddy~❤️"

Yoongi gave him a kiss on his forehead and locked him in his arms. He already knew of course what he was giving jimin but still didn't knew how. He looked at jimin.

Yoongi:"jiminnie, is it okay if Sam can come to the gala, present night?"

Jimin:"of course, she's actually really nice"

Yoongi:"you know it, and you won't regret it "

Jimin:"what do you mean?"

Yoongi:"you'll see"

Jimin smiled and fell asleep in his arms. After a few minutes yoongi picked jimin up and walked upstairs. He walked in the bedroom and tucked him in.

Yoongi:"you will smile like you never did baby, daddy is going to make your wishes true❤️".

Jimin slept so peaceful. Yoongi kissed him and walked out the room. He got his phone and called Sam.

Yoongi:"hey Sam, about christmas how are we gonna do it?"

Sam:"well we don't put her in a box that's for sure"

Yoongi:"what about we put her in a onesie like a rain deer one and then a comfy basket with around a bow"

Sam:"that's genius, alright I'll get the stuff then don't worry, I want to see jimin really be the happiest baby boy for the last time.

Yoongi:"alright I'll help tomorrow, he's going to school anyway"

Sam :"alright I'll see you tomorrow, night"

Yoongi:"night"

Yoongi hang up and dimmed the lights, he walked upstairs and undressed himself. He got some basketball short on and lay next to Jimin. He stroke his hand over his cheek while smiling.

Yoongi:"goodnight sweetheart, it will be christmas soon❤️"

Jimin moved closer to yoongi, yoongi locked him in his arms and he fell asleep.