4.

[good lonely nights]

Around 10pm yoongi came home.
Yoongi rushed to me and picked me up and gave me a big smooch.

Yoongi:"I'm so sorry I came home late babe".

Jimin:"it's okay daddy, I survived".

I pushed him on the sofa witch turned him on, I saw it in the corner of my eyes.  He licked his lips while I was getting the bag with stuff.

I walked up to him and showed him the collar, he picked it from my hands and putted it around my  neck.

Yoongi :"you look adorable with that collar, but you always do".

Then I got the cat ears and ofc yoongi putted it on my head.  He giggled and then he saw my hand shaking in the bag and looked at my face.  He saw that I was nervous and was on the edge of shame. He held my hand and I got it out.  He saw the leather armour and I was frozen and almost in tears I was so ashamed.

Yoongi:"why did you buy this?"

Jimin:"because I wanted to surprise you".

Yoongi:"you already did".

He gave me a hug and kisses me until I was calm. He carried me to the bed room.  My legs where stuck to his waist and my arms around his neck.  I looked at the hallway and the door that closed.

He dropped me on the bed leaning closer to me. I was still stuck to his body but kissed him slowly.  I know yoongi didn't liked it when I was sad so he distracted me.  I was lost in his eyes and didn't want to let go. While we smooched we undressed eachother and without knowing it he already putted the  armor on me. I didn't mind because I was almost passed out.  He throwed me on the bed and undid his belt.  I felt so ready but then he stopped,  and then I knew he was teasing me.

Yoongi:"you want this?".  He was holding his belt that was almost undone.

Jimin:"yes daddy please".

Yoongi:"beg for it". 

Jimin:"please daddy I want you~".  I sobbed and had tears on the side of my ears.

But when I wanted to beg again I was speechless.  His hard member was already inside me. 

Jimin:"daddy you're so big".

He ignored me and he began to push harder.  Since we didn't have any neighbours I could moan as loud as I wish, ofcorse I didn't want that but my mind had other plans. I looked at yoongi and I saw he enjoyed it.  My begging, my moaning, everything. Again I was in heaven.

Jimin:"please daddy... ".

Yoongi:"what?".

Jimin:"harder daddy".

I saw at his face he was enjoying it.  He loves weak people because then he knows he's always on top.
To be honest I was quite enjoying it too.  But then he hitted my sweet spot. 

Jimin:"daddy I need to-".

But it was already to late... I was cumming already. I was ashamed but then yoongi came closer and kissed me one more time.

Yoongi :"I love you so much jiminnie".

Then he got of me and we both fell asleep. I saw him looking at me one more time and then really fell asleep.